Snowy

[CS:GO ZE] Gun Changes?

Gun Changes  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Increase ammo for some guns?

56 minutes ago, gkuo88 said:

@gkuo88

That was more about really impactful things like bhop and failnades but lets not re-litigate css.

It would be wonderful if even 2 more guns would become viable, that's 2x the guns. It seems like no server can balance the negev, so all other weapons should be brought at least somewhat closer to its power.

2 hours ago, gkuo88 said:

The 6900 price tag on the negev is focking overkill as it is.  

No it isn't, you shouldn't be able to rebuy the negev at all honestly.

Maybe people like it easy. Maybe for some people winning is their sort of fun.

If you win every single time it no longer becomes fun, the negev removes all the skill involved with aiming and dumbs it down to the point where a 2 year old can use it.

We can remove that benefit, and people will simply lose more and simply play certain maps much less often.

People will learn to actually aim eventually and get better, and it's mostly try hards using negevs not casuals.

but nerfing weapons is fucking retarded because you are going against the player mentality.

We're nerfing a buffed weapon, undoing a change that was never intended for zombie escape because it's insanely powerful for the game mode.

People managed to play without the negev for years on css and years before it got buffed on cs:go.

People keep comaplaining about the negev all the time but can gfl actually win map with that kind of ammo for the negev and the current settings. NO! We all have more than 10 people use a negev and no one can't shoot and can't even shoot the boss. 

People get bored easy solution knife out, buy awp, buy scar/auto, buy shotgun and start trolling. Changing ammo sounds good but it kind of make the zombie don't want to try because people have too much ammo.

The knoch back some times make me want to kms because i can't even move when they head shot me with 2 negev or even 1 negev.

1 hour ago, Malal said:

No it isn't, you shouldn't be able to rebuy the negev at all honestly.

That’s your opinion, which doesnt mean much if half the team is using it. Like I said, no one gives a shit about the “balanced” or “legit” way to play the game, cause if they did, then we wouldn’t have as many negev users. Your entire arguement runs on your own subjective view of how zombie escape should be played, which players are not obligated to meet.

1 hour ago, Malal said:

If you win every single time it no longer becomes fun, the negev removes all the skill involved with aiming and dumbs it down to the point where a 2 year old can use it.

First of all, gfl doesnt win all the time. Players are still constantly challenging maps with or without leaders where the zombies win much more often than humans. Second of all, if gfl won all the time, then that is the server audience. Your opinion that it’s not fun doesnt mean shit if everyone else is finding it fun to constantly win. The server is free to tackle harder maps, but it chooses not to. Third, the negev does take some level of basic skill in the tactics division, its a tradeoff of power for speed. Fourth, whats wrong with something that can be universally used by all players vs something like bhop which can be used by a select few? Fifth, the bizon literally takes less skill than the negev. 

1 hour ago, Malal said:

People will learn to actually aim eventually and get better, and it's mostly try hards using negevs not casuals.

No they wont. When will you people stop running under the assumption people will work harder when things get shitter. When people begin to lose more they blame their team first rather than looking to themselves for self improvement. The same bullshit mentailty ran in css, and the players didn’t play harder. Instead they stopped playing and came to event only sessions because they knew that was their only chance to win. How is Rss going? Are new players learning to bhop or enjoy the maps that mapfags keep pushing? This is a game not fucking work. And if a person has already mastered aiming, how the heck are they going to get someone who hasn’t to master it, considering that person is the key between victory and loss?

Wait Wot? The negev is only effective with aiming and being still, or crouching. If tryhards are the ones using it then why be upset that 2 year old noobs can use it. People who can effectively use negevs already know how to aim so removing it how does it teach them to aim?

1 hour ago, Malal said:

We're nerfing a buffed weapon, undoing a change that was never intended for zombie escape because it's insanely powerful for the game mode.

People managed to play without the negev for years on css and years before it got buffed on cs:go.

No one gets to decide how zombie esape is intended to be played. Also theres nothing that shows that the players hold the same mentailty of “zombie escape is designed to be played without the use of the negev”

Here let me fix this for you:

bhop was never intended for zombie escape because it’s insanely powerful for the game mode.

people managed to play without bhop for years on css and csgo before it was added due to the incessant whining of the select few who can use it

did you see that screenshot?

I hit less than other people who using negev BUT STILL dominating with 

30k damage gap with 2nd.

it means negev takes aiming skill and reloading skill (bhop when reloading)

5 hours ago, gkuo88 said:

That’s your opinion, which doesnt mean much if half the team is using it.

They're using it because it's overpowered, in certain holds you can just rebuy negevs and you'd be able to solo hold against 20 zombies, reducing it to the original cost of $1700 allows for 8-9 negevs thats around a minute and a half of solo holding a hold, you have to be literally brain dead to not realise how that is a problem.

Like I said, no one gives a shit about the “balanced” or “legit” way to play the game

That's not true there are many people who care about balance, it's why some servers ban the negev, some maps ban the negev and other servers nerf the negev.

then we wouldn’t have as many negev users. 

And the people who don't use it?

Players are still constantly challenging maps with or without leaders where the zombies win much more often than humans

And that has less to do with the negev than other factors doesn't it?

econd of all, if gfl won all the time, then that is the server audience.

Do you know why winning is rewarding? It's the same reason more people play match making than offline with bots challenges are rewarding, if you win every time there is no challenge and you lose that sense of reward and sense of accomplishment.

Your opinion that it’s not fun doesnt mean shit if everyone else is finding it fun to constantly win.

People would not find it fun to win every time, it is human nature, if you win every time the challenge of winning is gone and the motivation and incentives to win are also gone, if people cared more about winning than other factors as I said more people would play offline against bots or play icecap/boatescape far more often.

Third, the negev does take some level of basic skill in the tactics division

lmao

its a tradeoff of power for speed

oh no i need to run with my knife out with falling back, such impressive tactics

Fourth, whats wrong with something that can be universally used by all players vs something like bhop which can be used by a select few?

Anyone can bhop if they put the time into learning it, Bhop is skill based and rewards a player for playing well, the Negev requires basically 0 skill and even someone completely new to fps games could figure out how to use it.

Fifth, the bizon literally takes less skill than the negev. 

Now this is a hot take, tell me how a gun with recoil and spread takes less skill than a literal laserbeam.

No they wont

The more you aim and shoot the better your aim becomes.

When will you people stop running under the assumption people will work harder when things get shitter

People are actually going to have aim for once oh my god the horror.

When people begin to lose more they blame their team first rather than looking to themselves for self improvement.

This is a toxic mentality and mindset that happens regardless of how easy the server settings are.

How is Rss going?

RSS is dying because they are prime only and another Korean zombie server opened up, I'm not sure if it has bhop or not but I doubt it's a main reason why the server is played over RSS, also PSE has bhop on a few maps and are ranked #3 and you've even spoken fondly of it before, PSE also ban the negev on some maps and limit its rebuys and have harder settings than GFL.

This is a game not fucking work

Because something isn't handed to you on a silver platter and you have to actually work towards it it is no longer a game, got it.

And if a person has already mastered aiming, how the heck are they going to get someone who hasn’t to master it, considering that person is the key between victory and loss?

I mean that is already the case, just replace aiming with understanding basic zombie escape, sure if you assume everyone is a noob and has 0 idea how to play your scenario isn't logical either, you've suppressed the correlative. 

If tryhards are the ones using it then why be upset that 2 year old noobs can use it.

Tryhard and skilled are not synonyms.

There are many tryhards who are shit at aiming.

No one gets to decide how zombie esape is intended to be played

You kind of do with wanting to limit bhopping, but actually yes the server manager does get to decide, this is why there are rules against exploiting and trolling/teamkillinjg/trimming all of which are ways to play zombie escape.

people managed to play without bhop for years on css and csgo before it was added due to the incessant whining of the select few who can use it 

These are false equivalences, you claim without the Negev people will lose more and it will make people play less correct?

I don't claim that about bhopping.

bhop was never intended for zombie escape because it’s insanely powerful for the game mode.

The first ZE map was zm_boatescape, did that map turn bhop off? Did the first servers to host it have bhop enabled or disabled?

5 minutes ago, reduct said:

Lets keep it on topic here about guns not bhop.

You don't understand, bhop is the root of all evil in society

Posted  Edited by gkuo88
2 hours ago, Malal said:

They're using it because it's overpowered, in certain holds you can just rebuy negevs and you'd be able to solo hold against 20 zombies, reducing it to the original cost of $1700 allows for 8-9 negevs thats around a minute and a half of solo holding a hold, you have to be literally brain dead to not realise how that is a problem.

Zeus had freeze nades, hellz had unlimited ammo, asian servers had their gravity nades. Even the classic spawn can be abused on mapedores to literally have rounds starting off with 2-3 zombies. All of these things can be argued as overpowered based on a persons subjective opinion, like how you view the negev. Also never asked to reduce it back to 1700, just said 6900 is overkill. Also only a few players can pull off rebuys that well, and no they cant pull a solo hold. 

2 hours ago, Malal said:

That's not true there are many people who care about balance, it's why some servers ban the negev, some maps ban the negev and other servers nerf the negev.

And what, they managed to appease a few whiny people. Meanwhile the rest of the server went about switching to the next overpowered tactic, while others flocked to gfl because it had a higher level of wins. Also you missed the point completely. No one gives a shit about balance because  fun and victory is a higher motivator. Same manner in which everytime theres a contest, players flock to the first server that manages to win, regardless of the settings of the server being "balanced"

2 hours ago, Malal said:

And the people who don't use it?

What about them? They get butthurt that they dont have to defend as hard? They get triggered because people are defending with a weapon they think is overpowered? As for the zombies, it's low priority for them. No one cares about a zombie win compared to a human win and since they are connected, the increase in wins for one leads to a decrease in wins for another. History has shown of people leaving or abandoning maps when things are too hard for humans, but it's never the case for zombies. You know why? Because if its too easy for humans, they win and go onto the next map lol.

2 hours ago, Malal said:

And that has less to do with the negev than other factors doesn't it?

I point this out because you're the one claiming that we win all the time. Never did I say the negev had anything to do with it.

2 hours ago, Malal said:

People would not find it fun to win every time, it is human nature, if you win every time the challenge of winning is gone and the motivation and incentives to win are also gone, if people cared more about winning than other factors as I said more people would play offline against bots or play icecap/boatescape far more often.

Seriously why the heck do you keep acting as if I claimed that players wanted to win all the time? Everyone already knows that winning all the time as human would be boring. 

2 hours ago, Malal said:

oh no i need to run with my knife out with falling back, such impressive tactics

That verses having your smg out all the time. Seriously I dont expect someone whos never used the negev to understand it. Also bosses are a bitch too. Reload times are long and anything with push/pull can interrupt the animation.

2 hours ago, Malal said:

Anyone can bhop if they put the time into learning it, Bhop is skill based and rewards a player for playing well, the Negev requires basically 0 skill and even someone completely new to fps games could figure out how to use it.

Over half the server doesn't know bhop. Another portion still continue to doorhug. And a good portion of players feel like they dont have enough defense power without the negev. Time and time again, these dumbass mechanics take it out on the defenders and your excuse for things is "it's not my ideal of zombie escape at fault, its the players fault for not playing hard enough"

When the hell will people like you learn that you can't force people to do what you want? Why the hell are you so desperate to have players play by your ideals? Why the hell are you so desperate to make people with other skills have benefits over other players? Why the hell are do you constantly want to shit on defenders by making their victory more dependent on doorhuggers? You people already got that shit with the css server, a server that panders to those with the most skill and zombies as entertaining as hell to play. And look what the fuck happened. Casuals didn't have fun because they were getting assraped, and the skillfags fucked off too when they had no one to have an advantage over. Now the same shit is happening to RSS and people like you still haven't learned anything from this. Seriously, why are you so fucking self centered? When did zombie escape become all about how certain players should have more privileges over others?

2 hours ago, Malal said:

Now this is a hot take, tell me how a gun with recoil and spread takes less skill than a literal laserbeam.

you dont need to aim with a bizon either. recoil is low as hell and even low when moving. You dont even have to switch out weapons.

2 hours ago, Malal said:

The more you aim and shoot the better your aim becomes.

spraying in the general direction is literally more effective with any smg. If you're aiming for headshots or aiming just to hit,  you aren't really accomplishing much defense.

2 hours ago, Malal said:

People are actually going to have aim for once oh my god the horror.

A decrease in human defense power leads to more losses, and that leads to avoidance of maps rather than an increase players getting more skilled. The same bullshit happened to css and instead of players playing harder, they simply began avoiding most sessions.

2 hours ago, Malal said:

This is a toxic mentality and mindset that happens regardless of how easy the server settings are.

It's a toxic mentality created by people like you. By removing individual power such as the negev from the players, they have to blame other players, because now their victory is dependent on more players. Even if the pros do everything correctly, they are limited in what they can accomplish, and victory becomes more dependent on others. That is something you cannot control. You yourself are no different. You force your own standards on players, and then blame them for not adapting to it.

2 hours ago, Malal said:

Because something isn't handed to you on a silver platter and you have to actually work towards it it is no longer a game, got it.

No it's more like your boss wants you to work overtime for no extra pay. 

The same crap happened in css past where a whiny ass few bitched about how rebuys made zombies powerless. It got removed. Then it got brought back a few months later when everyone realized it ruined their human experience.

Edited by gkuo88

mp9, 50 bullet?

bossrush time!

Based? Based on what? In your dick? Please shut the fuck up and use words properly you fuckin troglodyte, do you think God gave us a freedom of speech just to spew random words that have no meaning that doesn't even correllate to the topic of the conversation? Like please you always complain about why no one talks to you or no one expresses their opinions on you because you're always spewing random shit like poggers based cringe and when you try to explain what it is and you just say that it's funny like what? What the fuck is funny about that do you think you'll just become a stand-up comedian that will get a standing ovation just because you said "cum" in the stage? HELL NO YOU FUCKIN IDIOT, so please shut the fuck up and use words properly you dumb bitch

4 hours ago, gkuo88 said:

Zeus had freeze nades, hellz had unlimited ammo, asian servers had their gravity nades. Even the classic spawn can be abused on mapedores to literally have rounds starting off with 2-3 zombies. All of these things can be argued as overpowered based on a persons subjective opinion

Whataboutism doesn't change anything about the Negev.

like how you view the negev. Also never asked to reduce it back to 1700, just said 6900 is overkill.

What then? The current price of $5700 allows for one rebuy, two if you manage to take someone else's negev from spawn.

Also only a few players can pull off rebuys that well

It doesn't take a "ze legend" to type bind key sm_negev in console.

and no they cant pull a solo hold. 

In certain holds you certainly can.

Meanwhile the rest of the server went about switching to the next overpowered tactic

So what tactic is overpowered that is equal to the negev?

while others flocked to gfl because it had a higher level of wins

People have always flocked to GFL because it's held the number one rank for a long time, it's also the only decent server in NA and Europe (I know GFL isn't Europe but ping is low for Europeans compared to the other options)

No one gives a shit about balance because  fun and victory is a higher motivator.

I've mentioned how people do care about balance, without balance people would win every time and that would not be fun, do you propose on making the server easier if players do not care for balance?

Same manner in which everytime theres a contest, players flock to the first server that manages to win, regardless of the settings of the server being "balanced"

Players play the server that plays it first not beat it first, or do you mean in terms of bragging rights? Because I'm sure if a server with retarded settings like Zeddys won an event first people would complain/not count it.

What about them?

They choose not to use it for a number of reasons, your claim that "oh we have x amount of negev users so everyone is okay with it" is fallacious.

As for the zombies, it's low priority for them. No one cares about a zombie win compared to a human win and since they are connected

If that were the case zombies wouldn't try, If I want to win mako to get my screenshot I would tryhard as a zombie so that they don't rtv once someone else wins, would I not?

I point this out because you're the one claiming that we win all the time

I never claimed this

Seriously why the heck do you keep acting as if I claimed that players wanted to win all the time?

6 hours ago, Malal said:

if gfl won all the time, then that is the server audience.

You said that, that if they won all the time it is the server audience.

That verses having your smg out all the time.

You can't have your smg always out when falling back and you have pistols along with your negev.

Seriously I dont expect someone whos never used the negev to understand it.

You're making a claim about something you do not know about, I have used it which is how I know it's broken and overpowered in it's normal state for zombie escape.

Also bosses are a bitch too.

You can take your knife out during pull/push attacks and most maps don't have bosses.

You can also rebuy a negev and a bizon.

Over half the server doesn't know bhop.

They could know it, they choose not to learn it.

Another portion still continue to doorhug.

This is  another issue, but unrelated.

And a good portion of players feel like they dont have enough defense power without the negev

So what changed? Because the negev was not always there, did the negev make people lazy?

its the players fault for not playing hard enough

Yes it is, if you have too many doorhugging and it's causing you to lose without using a negev it is their fault for not defending.

When the hell will people like you learn that you can't force people to do what you want?

Why do you think it is that other server have less of a problem with doorhugging and people not following instructions?

Why the hell are you so desperate to have players play by your ideals?

Isn't that what you do by complaining about bhop?

Why the hell are you so desperate to make people with other skills have benefits over other players?

Seriously? You think all players should be equal? Are you a communist or something?

Yes players with skills should be rewarded for that skill and have benefits over other players

Why the hell are do you constantly want to shit on defenders by making their victory more dependent on doorhuggers?

Because if the team isn't defending they deserve to lose

And look what the fuck happened.

Nide and Unloze took over?

Servers that both have bhop and very similar settings to GFL?

If you attribute GFL's death to bhop I can attribute pF's death to lack of bhop.

Now the same shit is happening to RSS

That's not what's happening to RSS, the new Korean server has even easier bhop settings than RSS.

When did zombie escape become all about how certain players should have more privileges over others?

CS has always been how certain players have more privileges over others.

Why the fuck did you bother playing CS in the first place if you hate the idea of inequality?

Because players are not equal, some are good, some are shit the good players will always be better than the shit players unless you dumb down the game mode so much all fun is gone.

you dont need to aim with a bizon either. recoil is low as hell and even low when moving. You dont even have to switch out weapons.

Recoil is low but it actually fucking exists unlike the negev, you do have to aim you can also tapshoot and burst fire at longer ranges.

spraying in the general direction is literally more effective with any smg. If you're aiming for headshots or aiming just to hit,  you aren't really accomplishing much defense.

Actually aiming isn't accomplishing much defence?

How is it more effective when the SMG has recoil and spread to account for?

A decrease in human defense power leads to more losses, and that leads to avoidance of maps rather than an increase players getting more skilled. The same bullshit happened to css and instead of players playing harder, they simply began avoiding most sessions.

Hard times create strong men

Strong men create easy times

Easy times create weak men

Weak men create hard times

I have seen with other servers that increasing the difficulty has made the players get better at the game.

By removing individual power such as the negev from the players, they have to blame other players, because now their victory is dependent on more players.

ZE is a team based game an individual should not be able to win alone.

That is something you cannot control. You yourself are no different. You force your own standards on players, and then blame them for not adapting to it.

You can lead and teach people how to play.

No it's more like your boss wants you to work overtime for no extra pay. 

The extra pay is the satisfaction of winning with more difficult settings showing that you have improved at the game and you don't need an overpowered gun to win.