Cpt.Haxray

(Playable SCP) SCP-511 (Possible replacement for 795)

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Brief Description:

SCP-511 is an horrifying abomination in the vague shape of a black cat that appears in dark crowded areas surrounded by SCP-511-1's("ordinary' cats that are completely feral). SCP-511-1s 'create' scp-511s by collecting biomass.

Stats:

SCP-511-1:

Health: Same as 795

Damage: 10 with same attack speed as 795

Speed: Same as 795

Spawn: Dark crate filled basement area near 682's cell on area-02(Or random unused containment cell). Unsure for other maps.

Model: Current model that 795 uses. 

SCP-511:

Health: Medium-ish(Same as 049 or around that level)

Damage: 50 a hit, similar attack speed to 939

Speed: Slow

Spawn: See Gameplay Description

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1408511659 (I searched, and searched, and searched, and the closest thing to a deformed black cat i could find was this. I'm sorry.)

Gameplay Description:

SCP-511-1 originally spawns, instead of scp-511. It is a rather weak SCP taken solely by itself, considering it only does 10 damage a hit(even if rapidly) and has low hp. However, if it gets 5 kills(Might be too much) it is able to spawn a SCP-511 with right click. SCP-511, obviously, would be taken from spectators. Only a single SCP-511 can be alive at a time. 

SCP-511 is slow but has a decent chunk of HP and can hit decently hard(not as hard as a 049-2 zombie but still rather hard). However, it also has its own special gimmick. It can commit sucide in an explosion anytime it wants, instantly killing it but dealing 100 damage in a wide radius around it. (For a mental picture, if it was in the middle of the 4 hallway crossroads in site-19, its explosion would reach to each doorway).

SCP-511-1, in terms of gameplay style, is closer to 334 than 049, seeing as its a rather weak scp that relies on getting kills in order to get stronger(or in its case, spawn a stronger meaner cat). Due to being a sorta 'summoner' of sorts, its main priority would be to try to hunt down weakened players or set up ambushes for unarmed players so it can get scp-511 up as fast as possible. While scp-511 is still not a 'INCREDIBLY' strong threat by itself if handled correctly, scp-511-1 IS able to spawn mutiples(just not more than one scp-511 at a time) if given the chance. The sucide explosion on scp-511 would serve as an effective way to clear out campers from certain popular areas(like the 4 hallway point in entrance or people near gate-b) even if not as effective as some other scps. SCP-511 would also serve as another way to allow specators to rejoin a match in progress and continue playing, an idea a lot of people would be happy with. 

Notes:

I presented this in title as a possible replacement for 795 as it currently is, as 795 is by far the weakest and worst scp in the game currently, and no one really likes it either. Of course, this wouldn't necessarily have to replace 795 and could simply co-exist alongside 795. To avoid having an issue with both models being exactly the same, 795's model can be changed to this: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=957304222. 795 is supposed to be a black cat anyway. (Yes, that add-on is a player model, i've checked). 

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

REMOVE 795

Oh, and here's your +1. 

Blah blah blah, I definitely am not gonna' make my 795 replacement alongside yours ;) 

Umbreon used self-destruct 

Its super effective! 

Seriously though we need to remove the cat and this seems like a good contender for its replacement. 5 kills to summon 511 might be too much and i would say 3 since 511-1 is a weaker 795. 

Overall 

+1