DarkLight

Discord Ban Appeal (it's been 2 years since I was banned in discord, NOT SERVER)

Posted  Edited by DarkLight

Since this is discord appeal, I don't think that the template is needed. Hi, I want to appeal for my discord ban, as the title says, it has been like 2 years since I was banned in GFL zombie escape discord, Ik that I am banned in server but that doesn't stop me from trying to appeal for discord ban because I believe that if I am willing to show the admins that I deserve to be forgiven, there is hope. Ik I did a lot of annoying things such as asking people to do things for me but that doesn't mean that I am trolling, it's for informing the admins about giving me a chance since I have no way of contacting some of the higher admins like Loan and Snowy directly, I apologize for causing any annoyance and inconvenience for doing this foolish stuff but it's like my last resort. I just want to talk nicely to the GFL zombie escape admins in discord (easiest/ most convenient way to communicate with the admins) to resolve any misunderstanding that they might have on me and also to prove to them that I deserve to be unbanned in the server (e.g. behaving well in discord so they can see my change), this is like the only feasible way of showing/ proving to the admins because I can't show them that I will behave well in server to warrant an unban since I am banned in server (ofc I won't be able to join), unless if I am just gagged or muted only then I would be able to show/ prove to them that I deserve an ungag/ unmute by behaving well while playing in the server, but now I am banned too besides being gaggeg. Although I am given chances for server ban, BUT I was not given any chances for discord ban, as in that it is currently my 3rd permanent ban for server BUT it is currently my 1st ever permanent ban for discord. 

Lastly, I hope the admin team and Snowy can give me a chance to join GFL zombie escape discord because I want to prove to them that I am serious about wanting to be forgiven. Only time can prove that I deserve to be forgiven / unbanned in server. Thanks for reading, I appreciate it btw. @xSnowyAngel @Roy

Cheers

Edited by DarkLight

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

I also appreciate your effort to use ~6 alt accounts on steam to try and join the server. Unfortunately, denied.

OK, I'll give a proper response. Unfortunately, you won't be unbanned from the discord server. Recently you've been continously pestering our discord members in a PM, you've been sending them 9 images and then asking them to forward the images and message to us. You don't seem to get it, you shouldn't be pestering others about your unban.

Edited by xSnowyAngel