Cpt.Haxray

(Playable SCP) 3480-2

Brief Description:

SCP-3480 is mount olympius, which  due to a broken reality anchor is connected to an alternative dimension's version of scp-2000 that is faulty and constantly creates reality benders, labeled as SCP-3480-2. They tend to be delusional and believe themselves to be gods like the greek gods of legend. 

Stats:

Health: Low-Medium(low being 795's current hp)

Speed: "Average' SCP speed(049 speed, or 939 speed for a comparison)

Spawn: Unused containment cell on area02 and site61. Uncertain for other maps.

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=935473450 Any of the 4 models from this you want.(Hospital clothes/growns to fit that they likely just been cloned and popped out the portal)

Gameplay Description:

SCP-3480-2 normal attack is a standard fist/punch, almost exactly like the shark punchers from SPC Breach round. It is not particularly strong on its own, but its made for by his other abilities. SCP-3480-2 is able to create a shield around itself completely blocking bullets. This lasts as long as 3480-2 doesn't move and goes on a 5 second cooldown as soon as he does. However, people can walk through the shield and just hurt him that way. He is also able to freeze time in space in a specific place hes looking at. All players(including teammates) hit by it are frozen in place and are unable to do anything, but also cannot take damage until the ability ends.It should last around 3-5 seconds due to the potential power of this ability, with a cooldown of 10-20 seconds. 

Finally, if 3480-2 manages to get 10 kills(the amount is high for a reason, trust me), he can fire out a time distortion the next time he uses his attack(or via an ability bind, whatever is easier) that kills anyone hit by it instantly(and  has a cool ass visual effect if xy decides to use some of the code from the add-on I linked).

SCP-3480-2 is yet another support scp, except serving as a more direct support and a psudo-healer of sorts with his other 2 abilities. His shield is incredibly useful but is not intended to be as good as another scp i suggested(*COugh* the literal tank *cough*) at tanking damage. His time freeze ability has tonnes of utility, being useful for both helping teammates get kills/advance as well as protecting teammates stuck in a bad situation. However, due to his low HP and low offensive power, he is very much reliant on other scps to help him accomplish what he wants to do.

Time Distortion is unlikely to happen more than once in the average breach game due to how weak SCP-3480-2's default attack is, but if he DOES manage to obtain it, it is an amazing lightshow of both power and eyecandy. It is so powerful to make up for how long it would take to obtain.

SWEp For reference: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=811647374 

Note for Xy about Swep: Obviously you would need to modify this swep fi you choose to use it, but considering how the SWEP wasn't designed for a specific server in mind, it should be fine to use it/modify it. Im suggesting this in particular due to the wonderful visuals given via the time blast/time distortion and the other abilities. Granted im unsure how the shield would interact with the current weapon base we use.

Thanks for introducing me to this SCP, now i'll spend the next 2 days reading everything connected to it..

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

Posted  Edited by RainGamma

Nice scp idea! +1

Edited by RainGamma

I haven't been able to get that swep to work on my own, but I have seen other players play with it and it looks fun. If Xy could make something similar to that it would be a neat edition. +1