Pizzy

SCP-027

This post may stretch the lore a tiiiiiiiiny bit. Just a little. I promise. Maybe. Sort of.

Handy link to the article if you want to read it: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-027

I also wanted to say that feedback is appreciated. If you have any changes that may work better, comment them.

You are currently SCP-027-02

You are an anomalous phenomenon that inhabits humans and causes vermin to use their body as a home.

You can use your vermin to slow humans to a crawl and command swarms of vicious bugs.

Once you die, you will infect another player randomly. This will only happen 3 times.

Spawn Locations: 

Site19 - 035's Cell

Area02 - One of the empty containment cells near 914

Site61 - 035's Cell

Gameplay:

Controls:

LMB - Slow

RMB - AoE Swarm

Passives:

- Has a small damage AoE around himself (smaller than 457 but still notable)

- Is immune to his own AoE Swarm

Stats:

Health - 500 per life

LMB Cooldown - 8 seconds

RMB Cooldown - 15 seconds

Speed: Human Sprinting Speed

Main Description: 

The main mechanic of SCP-027-02 is his ability to die. Once he dies, a new player will be randomly selected to become infected with SCP-027.

The infected player will not be notified by text of the infection. Infected individuals will start coughing, eventually followed by bug-like noises emitting from them. During this time, the infected individual will secretly be on SCP Team, meaning they can be shot by formerly friendlies.

The infected eventually turn into SCP-027-03 (and next person will be -04, -05, etc.) after 1 minute. SCP-027-03 will be the same player that was SCP-027-02, they will "possess" where the original player's body was. They would get full health.

The infected can take an SCP-500 to pass on the infection to another player. When they take the 500, they would be removed from the SCP Team. When passed on, the infection will happen in half the time. SCP-027 can only spectate the person who is infected. (I don't know how much coding that takes, but that can always be changed)

Secondary Description: 

SCP-027's primary attack needs to be used with his secondary attack. His primary attack slows the target to 682's normal speed. His secondary creates an AoE molotov-like effect. It would last longer than a molotov and would deal more damage.

The effect would be the effect when you throw bugbait but larger.

Due to him being immune to his own swarm, he can slow people inside of the swarm to kill them. He could also stand next to them to use his own AoE.

Models:

SCP-027-02 would start with a security guard model. (preferably the one without the vest)

The SCP-027 SWEP would give the user the bugbait effect around their head, so they can be identified.

So any SCP-027-03 and on would also gain the effect, using the infected players previous model. 

Sounds:

Here is a list of sounds from HL2 that the infected could emit periodically.

You could also make it so that SCP-027 themselves makes the sounds too.

• Any antlion idle sound
  • Headcrab alert1
  • Headcrab pain2
  • Poison headcrab warnings

For a weakness, the hazmat suit would make you take less damage from the swarm attack.

I think that the added infection element will be very interesting. People could admit infection, search for a 500 and ask around.

OR, their former friends would come to hunt them down as the infected runs and hides. There could be a lot of interesting scenarios.

Thanks to Dominick for listening to my suggestion, helping me improve it, and for "letting" me steal his format.

Maybe instead of a random player being infected, because that would make most players upset they randomly died and 027 bored for having to wait a minute, his lmb could be to infect which would make Rmb the slow and r the AoE swarm. Also you could give him 870 or 1000 hp for each life instead because if he doesn't infect a player or more he wouldn't respawn. The lmb could only be used on 5 players at a time which would make them stay infected unleas they die, use a 500 ,or escape. Once 027 dies, he would become a random infected person. (Example: 027 infects 5 players, he cannot infect anymore at this time, but three die, one escapes, and one uses a 500. Before 027 dies he infects 2 more. Once he dies one of the two players becomes a spectator while 027 becomes his body at the place the player last was.)

2 minutes ago, Supreme leader 049 said:

Maybe instead of a random player being infected, because that would make most players upset they randomly died and 027 bored for having to wait a minute, his lmb could be to infect which would make Rmb the slow and r the AoE swarm. Also you could give him 870 or 1000 hp for each life instead because if he doesn't infect a player or more he wouldn't respawn. The lmb could only be used on 5 players at a time which would make them stay infected unleas they die, use a 500 ,or escape. Once 027 dies, he would become a random infected person. (Example: 027 infects 5 players, he cannot infect anymore at this time, but three die, one escapes, and one uses a 500. Before 027 dies he infects 2 more. Once he dies one of the two players becomes a spectator while 027 becomes his body at the place the player last was.)

I definitely could see it that way, but I want 027 to be different than another 049 or 610. However, Xy can implement whatever he wants

Well, I do like this suggestion. It's essentially an immortal SCP-class, in the sense that it continously respawns, but over longer periods of time. I especially like his RMB which can make 027-2 a pretty unique ranged SCP.

Though, the LMB is almost the same as 2521's special, and if you know 2521 doesn't stand out much because of that. The "infection" essentially "kills" a player's playthrough as they will eventually become controlled by SCP-027-2, so that's a bad on my part since I think I might have suggested that 027-2 controls them. You know probably listen to what Supreme is saying, because he kinda' overalls some of the mechanics hat 027 could have.

I'll give a +1, because I would really look forward to seeing some type of implementation of 027 in the future.