Bring back !report.

So I was thinking about adding !report back. It is so much easier. Sometimes I don’t get to see what people report or it’s just a better way of handling the report. Let me know what you think about this.

!report belongs to the TTT logs. The TTT logs doesn't work well with breach as it crashes the user's gmod when handling the report. So as a result it was removed.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Just now, Kite9867 said:

!report belongs to the TTT logs. The TTT logs doesn't work well with breach as it crashes the user's gmod when handling the report. So as a result it was removed.

ah

I started making an extremely simple report system a bit ago but abandoned it when Xy told me he wanted essentially damagelogs (which had the old report system). Maybe he'll find one he likes or make one or something

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Throwing in my two cents. I honestly feel like without a reporting system, the handling of problems has become a cluttered and messy process. While reporting what happened in admin chat works, I feel like a report system is much more smooth when it comes to getting issues taken care of.

IiWfJa9.gif

14 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

I started making an extremely simple report system a bit ago but abandoned it when Xy told me he wanted essentially damagelogs (which had the old report system). Maybe he'll find one he likes or make one or something

Ah that’s cool hopefully Xy finds one he likes.