Ikus

Ikus's Weird Pile of Ideas

Posted  Edited by Ikus

Ikus's Weird Pile of Ideas

Welcome! I see that you clicked on this suggestion, ya little cunt.

Sigma-66 ("Sixteen Tons")

Description:

Task Force Mission: Mobile Task Force Sigma-66 is formed of captured members from other GoI. Despite the lack of loyalty the Foundation expects from the assembled team, they find the members' expertise of value.

What I want: A task force filled with CI, Serpent's Hand Member, and a NTF guard who can infiltrate bases. (I would add the "Are We Cool Yet" member, but it seems there isn't a gun that can shoot blood.)

Items:

• NTF: Basic SMG guns, with a medkit and NVG
  • CI: Basic rifle guns, with a Nav-Ultimate
  • Serpent's Hand, with Basic SMG guns, and a O5 keycard (Like usual)

P.S: Maybe the CI could be friendly with D-Class? The NTF, CI, and Serpent's Hand are in the same team which is NTF though so yeah.

Dr. Bright

Description:

Given SCP-963 to work with. Died. Came back.

What I want: A researcher that can die more than once.

Items:

• A simple Zone Manager card.

Abilities: Can revive themselves, preferably 3-4 times. That's it.

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=549120288&searchtext=monkey

Agent Navarro

Quote:

"Agent Navarro was born a Type Blue. He discovered his talent when he tried smoking as a child and got an… unusual result. He discovered the blood magic aspect of his talent through resources in the Wanderers' Library."

What I want: A pyromancer. Not a MTF pyro, a pyromancer that can throw fireballs.

Items:

Abilities: A man who can throw fireballs and launch themselves in the air, in cost of 10-20 HP.

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=299444899&searchtext=playermodel (Barney)

Global Occult Coalition

Description:

The Global Occult Coalition was a Group of Interest created by Kain Pathos Crow in the early days of the SCP Foundation wiki. Inspired by a creepypasta about how the Soviet Red Army killed God in the 1950s, it postulated the existence of a separate, but equally powerful, force in the paranormal world. If the SCP Foundation was dedicated to finding, capturing, and containing paranormal objects, the Coalition would be dedicated to a much different, more direct approach: outright destruction of the paranormal.

What I want: A team effective against SCPs. Our guns suck against SCPs, so we might as well get a team dedicated for them. They will be friendly with the foundation members, and neutral with D-Class and Chaos Insurgency. Maybe they can kill the friendly SCPs, like 035, 999, and such? Probably going to be a pain in the arse though.

Items: 

• MTF Lieutenant Keycards
  • A new, fancy dancy type of armor, called Black Vests, which provide armor as much as Nu-7 Armor, and better speed. Only spawns for GOC members. (If not, use Nu-7 armor)
  • One shall have a AWP, a Glock-18, and a Tactical Awareness Grenade
  • One shall have a Nova, duel Berettas, and a Decoy Grenade
  • One shall have a PP-Bizon, a Five-Seven, and a High Explosive Grenade
  • One shall have a Negev, a Tec-9, and a Incendiary Grenade
  • One shall have a Medkit, a Desert Eagle, and a Smoke Grenade

D-11424

Quote:

I've been around the block more than a few times, that's true. But I'm no hero. I'm just a lucky bastard. I got good at exploring stuff and keeping my head out of trouble, but all of the times I escaped death? All luck. By now I should've been killed 11 26 34 times over.  At least.

What I want: A D-Class with enhanced speed (Maybe 150-200% speed upgrade.)

Items:

• A medkit
  • A knife/crowbar

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=842630939&searchtext=playermodel (Prefer the males in the green suit.)

SCP-154

Description:

SCP-154 is a pair of simple bronze bracelets, completely circular and large enough to comfortably hang off the arm of most people. Spectrograph analysis has proven that the item is composed entirely of copper (85%), tin (11%), arsenic (3%), and traces of other slight impurities (<1%).

When both bracelets are worn on the same arm, and the wearer concentrates on them with arms extended in a depiction of a traditional "nocked bowstring" pose (achieved by having the arm with the bracelets completely extended in front of oneself, with the opposing arm extended up to the elbow of the fully extended arm), a large, indistinct, incorporeal bow will form in the extended hand, and both bracelets will glow lightly.

What I want: A item/weapon that, when picked up, turns into a bow.

Ammo: Infinite

Clip Size: 1

Reload Time: Medium

Damage: 30-60

Other: 20 damage to user, however heals 1-2 HP per 10 seconds.

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=475478364&searchtext=ring (The Engagement Ring)

SCP-1068

Description:

Upon detonation, SCP-1068 activates an intense bright light and loud sound similar to those of a conventional nuclear device. It will also release a weak radio wave pulse similar to an EMP, temporarily knocking out all electronic communications within a radius of █ km and preventing any further close observation of and communication with the area for up to 20 hours. 

What I want: A item that can stun, flash, and concuss any people when shot at or is within it's splash radius.

Ammo: 10-20

Reload Time: Long

Damage: None

Other: Stuns, flashbangs, and concusses people near it. Disabling or damaging the Nav items and radios can be a nice touch as well.
Model: Standard Half-Life Rocket Launcher

SCP-3108

Description:

When SCP-3108 fires SCP-3108-1 into a target, said target will instantaneously be altered in such a way that the result is perceived as "worse" or "inferior" by the individual wielding the object. This transformation can range from minor alterations to complete molecular reconstruction. The law of conservation of mass does not affect transformations caused by SCP-3108, and noticeable increases or decreases in mass have occurred often in testing. The resulting objects or organisms do not show any evidence of anomalous traits. Transformations do not represent any objective value scale, but rather stem solely from the opinions of the current holder.

What I want: A nerf gun that nerfs people.

Ammo: 20

Reload Time: Long

Damage: None

Other: It will give the victim various effects, such as:

• Blindness
  • Slowness
  • Item Stripping
  • Maximum HP to 75 (For Humans and Perm)
  • Take away one quarter of a SCP's HP (Perm)
  • Bleeding
  • 795's rat effect

Want to post a effect? Put it in the comments.

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1588345531&searchtext=

CK-Class Restructuring

Description:

Definition: Restructuring of reality. May mean a significant change in history (rewriting the present to match), or a change in the way physical laws work, or in the way the universe works, or a major rewriting of reality encompassing some or all of these.

What I want: A event where some bumpy shit happens.

Description: Every minute, the screen shakes and something happens. What happens, who knows, it could be that everything is foggy, or that Pucci used "Made in Heaven", it's up to Xy.

Effects:

• Time slows and speeds up
  • Reincarnation (Everyone spawns as a D-Class)
  • Bleeding
  • Decreased friction
  • Low/High gravity
  • Sudden damage to HP
  • The site turns foggy, like really foggy. 

Want to post a effect? Put it in the comments.

Edited by Ikus

Posted  Edited by RainGamma

+1 nice ideas! scp 3108 is my favorite of them all. D-11424 would be cool. These are the 2 I like. The rest you suggested are good too!  Agent Navarro would be cool I want to throw a fireball!

Edited by RainGamma

issue with goc is that it would only make sense if it was hostile to ALL scps, regardless of their team(so they would also be going after 2639s, 035, and 999, for example).

Im also not a fan of the nerfing gun in any way, shape or form.

Otherwise they're pretty good ideas.