Cpt.Haxray

SCP-795 Rework(Dramatic change suggestion)

Posted  Edited by Cpt.Haxray

Im not posting this on my big suggestion thread as im kinda expecting it to not only get less attention on there, but this is a rework of an existing scp instead of a new scp. This rework has the goal of trying to make scp-795 less terrible while also making it more fun/interesting to play as.

Stats will remain the same(HP might need a small buff, but otherwise its all the same).

New model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=957304222&searchtext=Cat (795 is supposed to be a black cat).

Changes to abilities:

-Ability to transform people into mice kept, but it now applies at range and also hits whoever is near the target of the transformation.(gary's idea i guess)

-No longer randomly transforms people into mice when being shot at.

-Gains the ability to transform people near it into cats(They remain their original role but their model changes to be the same as 795's and they lose access to their items for a short period of time, instead only being able to do 795's default claw attack). Intended to cause confusion when in a group and not as a main attack(confusion as to who is the real 795 as they all look the same).

Edited by Cpt.Haxray

34 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

-Ability to transform people into mice kept, but it now applies at range and also hits whoever is near the target of the transformation.

YOU STOLE MY IDEA AND DID NOT CREDIT ME SO I DMCA YOU BITCH

DMCA-Takedown-Notice.jpg