Lipquip

Reworking scp 681

Posted  Edited by Lipquip

Scp 681 is under powered as fuck cuz @Cpt.Haxray is a bitch

So i have an idea that is better than @Cpt.Haxray the bitch

What if we make him good? crazy idea ikr.

Make his hp like 2000-3000,

Make his special so that he can run as fast as 682 but rapidly lose hp. like 30-50 a second ( @Cpt.Haxray's idea)

Make his gas cube larger with 20 damage a hit but slower to produce, 5 second cool down, max 4, instead of it automatically producing you can now right click to place one.

New item gas mask, lowers damage to like 5 a hit but it makes visibility lower for the wearer it will kinda work like the Night Vision Goggles where you need to left click with it equipped to put it on

Make the hazmat suit take less damage when equipped too.

I believe he has a left click attack that does like 5 damage i think with the rework it should be a rapid 15-10 damage

I do have another idea with his gas. instead of placing one gas cube down he instead has an area attack around him that does more damage the closer he gets (Max damage 25) like 457 but better

But that would require a nerf to the speed buff or not having one at all and making his speed as fast as normal running speed or a bit slower idk.

Haxray bitch lol

Edited by Lipquip

Hey i didnt want 681 to be as weak as it was.

Also no, he doesnt have a left click attack ingame, that part of the suggestion wasn't added in either. 

That being said if the single gas cloud is big enough to cover the size of most rooms or at least a sizable chunk of hallway and actually does damage fast enough(the current gas has way too long of a delay between damage ticks) i could be in favor of it. IT does kinda drastically change how 681 was meant to be played though.

This is a great change for the under powered 681 we have now but there's no need to blame it ALL on haxray. +1