Voxel

What is 'hyperscrolling' and why did I get banned for it?

I got a 1 day ban from the gfl csgo ZE server yesterday for 'hyperscrolling'. I think that it has to do with b-hoping and having jump bound to scroll wheel, but why is that banable? is this admin abuse?

Hyperscrolling is a "feature" in certain mouses, usually logitech that allows players to make the scrollwheel scroll super fast. This, paired with binding your jump to mwheelup and mwheeldown allows you to have an unfair advantage over other players, having better jumps etc.

So no, it is not admin abuse and I am fairly certain it is in the rules you are not allowed to do so. Yet, if you wish to appeal, use the link provided in the post above.

yeah.gif

https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Voxel+Fo&Submit=Search

So I think this is your ban. You got ban from floaties yesterday and I belive if you hyperscroll the admin will tell you to turn it off, also the ban already expires so you don't need to make an appeal and you can join the server now. The ban from 1 of the GFL server will not allow you to join any other GFL server even if it on Gmod by the way just letting you know.