Cpt.Haxray

SPC Breach: Turn off friendly fire

Every single time SPC Breach comes around, theres always people who keep punching their teammates as soon as round begins. MTf team and D-class team alike. ITs nearly impossible to keep track of everyone whos been injured by a teammate, and it never stops happening. Announcements to the chat doesnt seem to solve the problem, neither does taking extreme measures and slaying people who do it instantly. It keeps happening, and its annoying. Theres also the massive amounts of accidental team kill on this round due to the nature of how the brawls turn out.

So i would like to please request that friendly fire gets disabled for SPC breach round. It would make it a hell of a lot easier on the staff, get rid of constant deaths or injuries caused by people who aparently lose all common sense as soon as the round begins and start punching every thing that moves,  and just generally make the round more fun instead of a stressful mess.

Posted  Edited by Dominick

For the love of god, please, this is something that we needed for a long time.

First of all, this would make the lives of staff and players alike ALOT easier, considering how frequent friendly fire is throughout the SPC breach round. Usually the !blogs wants to cry during this round. Friendly fire is completely pointless anyways because there's literally no point on having suspicion on fellow players during an SPC round, so I guess that's another reason.

Why this issue even exists in the first place is a mystery, and it should have probably been fixed when this round was added. I am actually really hoping that this suggestion doesn't get mopped up by some other completely useless scp suggestions and whatnot, because this is a feature that would make the SPC round less bullshit for all players. It's a pain in the ass to deal with the mass wave of RDM reports.

It doesn't take 2 fucking braincells to realize that you aren't supposed to punch players when the round begins but people go ahead and do it anyways.

Edited by Dominick

This has been brought up before, and I'm pretty sure we're just gonna shut down this suggestion again. I know that it's a pain in the ass. Especially when it's on certain special rounds. But it's something we're just gonna have to deal with.

But I guess what we can do is have friendly fire disabled for the first 10 - 20 seconds after grace period since the team damaging/killing mostly happens at the start of the round. ( And maybe for CI too so they don't get exposed too quickly. )

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

12 hours ago, Kite9867 said:

This has been brought up before, and I'm pretty sure we're just gonna shut down this suggestion again. I know that it's a pain in the ass. Especially when it's on certain special rounds. But it's something we're just gonna have to deal with.

But I guess what we can do is have friendly fire disabled for the first 10 - 20 seconds after grace period since the team damaging/killing mostly happens at the start of the round. ( And maybe for CI too so they don't get exposed too quickly. )

Can i get a reason as to why the suggestion is being 'shut down' at least?

12 hours ago, Kite9867 said:

I'm gonna second a reason why, it makes no logical sense. Please explain?

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

49 minutes ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

Can i get a reason as to why the suggestion is being 'shut down' at least?

I mean it might get shut down. Like I said it was brought up before and we turn it down. Because if we disable team damage people can just easily find the chaos or 939. Which people are gonna call bullshit then someone is gonna start complaining about friendly fire being disabled.

My suggestion:
For normal breach rounds we can do is have friendly fire disabled for the first 10 - 20 seconds after grace period since the team damaging/killing mostly happens at the start of the round. ( And maybe for CI too so they don't get exposed too quickly. )

For  that Fist and Team Deathmatch round we can just have friendly fire disabled entirely. I'm not sure we can do anymore than that for the other special rounds.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

32 minutes ago, Kite9867 said:

I mean it might get shut down. Like I said it was brought up before and we turn it down. Because if we disable team damage people can just easily find the chaos or 939. Which people are gonna call bullshit then someone is gonna start complaining about friendly fire being disabled.

My suggestion:
For normal breach rounds we can do is have friendly fire disabled for the first 10 - 20 seconds after grace period since the team damaging/killing mostly happens at the start of the round. ( And maybe for CI too so they don't get exposed too quickly. )

For  that Fist and Team Deathmatch round we can just have friendly fire disabled entirely. I'm not sure we can do anymore than that for the other special rounds.

... The suggestion was specifically no friendly fire for the special round. Not for normal breach.

1 minute ago, Cpt.Haxray said:

... The suggestion was specifically no friendly fire for the special round. Not for normal breach.

Welp go fuck yourself I did it anyways.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

implemented

Good job dad