hamood cs.trade

chaos insurgency

Okay, I think I can translate this gibberish.

chaos insurgency is achived when u escape as dclass u are tasked with killing mtf and researcher facility guards and also help class d escape 

When you escape as a D-Class, you turn into a Chaos Insurgency.  You are tasked with killing the MTF and researchers, and help other D-Class escape.

LISTEN PAL WE AIN'T SCP: SECRET LABORATORY

Sorry but secret lab sucks peen BIG PEEN

You know what? No, im not dealing with you as a admin again. To put it simply Marsh, you are a bully, you enjoy fucking with people you have power over just to get some kind of reaction out of them. You certainly did this to me, I dont think any admin here can deny that. You'd do something to piss me off on the discord and then use your perms to silence any potential evidence (Not like it would have mattered, even dm'd Psquaw ignored it). You'd let garry get away with breaking server rules and then would yell at me when i actually punished him.

4 minutes ago, motorsteak said:

You know what? No, im not dealing with you as a admin again. To put it simply Marsh, you are a bully, you enjoy fucking with people you have power over just to get some kind of reaction out of them. You certainly did this to me, I dont think any admin here can deny that. You'd do something to piss me off on the discord and then use your perms to silence any potential evidence (Not like it would have mattered, even dm'd Psquaw ignored it). You'd let garry get away with breaking server rules and then would yell at me when i actually punished him.

Uh i think you posted this in the wrong thread.

This is a big phat -1 from me, Alot of reasons, mostly logical and actual common sense. Let's start off the list, shall we? Okay

1. Chaos Insurgency is already balanced out into the server. There is, and I mean absolutely no reason to have this idea into the server. Chaos is already in game, and the staff did an amazing job on the odds of being chaos or not, chaos is in tdm, it's in normal games, it's in basically every special round, so no need. 

2. MTF's and Scientist already die pretty easily, don't hide from it, there huge targets for scps, they have to go up against d class, and scps, which is challenging, plus the chances of chaos or SH, which already accounts for your idea. 

3. It delays the game....... Now let's start off with the fact that the game rounds are all around delayed to begin with more then they should be, weither its a afk D-class, some scientist somehow not having a clue where to go on site 19, some CS:GO tryhard who just got on the game is camping somewhere no one will check, etc. The point is this idea just takes up longer game play, leaving many spectating, and being bored out of their minds, which could lead to people leaving the server faster, and it would literally take up the 12-13 minutes of the round every time.

4. Trolls and minges, they would literally just !spec and come back to be D-Class and escape, to come back to chaos, its annoying, more people would just attempt to be D-class just to do that, not good.

5. This is a community move not just a one man team thing, not everyone wants this, take it from me, it's unfair for the people to most people that aren't D-Class, and I grant the idea of people just wanting to end the round rather then to come back to TDM, This idea is literally just changing breach into a TDM.

I could go on and prove how this is a bad idea, but that sums it up.

Overall: This is a extremely bad idea, there is no advantages listed, nor even is there. Chaos is already in the game, and it just messes it up more by adding this. D-class already works as a team to escape, they dont need to be respawned back in, its just unfair for everyone else, this is a trolling idea. It delays the game because it's literally just a team deathmatch, the suggestion is just to half way through the round, make it a tdm. This also has to deal with the fact this idea seems more like a biased-half edited opinion because someone may or may not die too fast as D-class, so they don't want to wait, they want an advantage of escaping and that's to be chaos, which is unfair, cause like the main point, chaos already comes in during rounds, and the odds are already balanced, so I don't know how this idea could ever be approved. And any admin currently reading this, who feels that it'd be a good idea, please carefully read this.

I'm sorry, are you suggesting chaos, or are you suggesting to turn breach into sl?

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2019 at 2:42 AM, Mr Z said:

This entire post is fucking

GOLD

how does one fuck gold? is it shaped into a vagina? if so, where can i find one?

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member