Bboy

Ban Appeal

Name: Bhop
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:460958356
Admin who banned you: CONSOLE
Sourcebans ban linkhttps://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:460958356&advType=steamid

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

Why should you be unbanned?: I was banned for Duplicating accounts, at the time, I was fairly new to GFL and its community so I didn't know what any of the rules are. The accounts I made were used for personal reasons. It was only after I got banned that I realized that duplicating accounts was against the rules. After some time now I know that making multiple accounts for me is pointless since I didn't do much with them anyway, and it was a bad idea to make them in the first place. Since I've been banned, I've stopped making more accounts for the better.

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?: I am actually quite a fan of the community, the 1v1 server was one of the only servers I went on to pass some time and to have some fun. I'd really like to continue to be a part of the community since I play on many of GFL's servers, from 1v1's, and surfing on CSGO/CSS because all the servers are amazing, and fun to play on.

Being banned for duplicating accounts means that there was another account on your IP that got banned (as far as i know) So that means that you at some point have been banned on another account for a solid reason, either it was SMAC or a regular admin dont matter. Every ban is IP ban meaning people cant make new free accounts to come on the server again and do as they feel (hacking wise).

I'll tag @Angry on this, he can maybe explain better than I do right now.

Thanks for appealing on the 1v1 server :)

• Like 1

Achievements

Hi can you give me your account that you were banned on first? 

And yes mamoru said it correct you got banned on another account and if yu join with another account on the same ip it’ll ban you again for duplicate account  ( basically ban evasion) 

• Like 1

Thanks for appealing for your mute/ban on the 1v1 server.

My vote on the mute/ban(+1 not remove/-1 remove): +1

Reason for my opinion(down below)

So, you were banned on the first account for b-hop script. That is the reason you got banned on the second account.

B-hop script is a form of hack there for its not tolerated on any of the GFL server.

heres the soucebans on them both :)  https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=72.184.162.159 &advType=ip

Edited by Mamoru
  • Like 1

Achievements

Thanks for appealing for your mute/ban on the 1v1 server.

My vote on the mute/ban(+1 not remove/-1 remove): +1

Reason for my opinion(down below)

basically what Mamoru said

• Like 1

After going over your ban appeal, your ban will stay. Feel free to post another ban appeal in 6 months.

Thanks.

• Like 1