Stormy178

GFL Hide And Seek Map Easter Eggs

With Easter coming up soon (For the US anyways), I thought we'd all share some easter eggs from some of the maps in the rotation.

For me, the one off the top of my head is the obvious one from rp_littletown, Buy N Large(BnL).

I wonder if anyone here knows the easter egg contained within rp_bangclaw.

If you've caught any easter eggs of your own, share them.

Ok, on trade_clocktown_b2a, you can jump through a hole in the ground to see Link himself sitting on a stump with Tat'l the fairy coming out periodically. That and you can find the infamous Ben statue somewhere. If you play the map in sandbox mode, if you have and spend the time to wait, the actual sequence of days carries out.

• 2 months later...
On 4/12/2019 at 10:25 PM, Stormy178 said:

Ok, on trade_clocktown_b2a, you can jump through a hole in the ground to see Link himself sitting on a stump with Tat'l the fairy coming out periodically. That and you can find the infamous Ben statue somewhere. If you play the map in sandbox mode, if you have and spend the time to wait, the actual sequence of days carries out.

There's also the link statue that appears when playing the "Elegy of Emptiness" in the original game (Majora's Mask) in the pool behind a gate.

Soon-to-be Hide and Seek Admin

i miss mr. bones :/

integrity_bones

Steam profile

server_status
player_status