brycemalson07

Back From The Dead

My friends I have noticed an increased population in people on the server and we have been getting some new people on. If we can just get the old purge community back I think that we can make this server like what it once was

• Like 3

WOOP WOOP, POPULATION! ... I hope it stays.

1 hour ago, brycemalson07 said:

just get the old purge community back I think that we can make this server like what it once was

It's going to take more than just the old crew.

Edited by Skittlez
  • Like 2

what's the point in coming back when the server's still pretty boring to play on/the last time we invested time into it it was for nothing?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Omid said:

what's the point in coming back when the server's still pretty boring to play on/the last time we invested time into it it was for nothing?

its only boring because we have no new people coming on. Remember when there was 60 people on and there was plenty to do, imagine if we had that again with more jobs and staff

On 4/9/2019 at 3:55 AM, Omid said:

So... this state of mind actually is part of the issue that a lot of players share. You decide not to come on because there isn’t “enough” players, which in itself creates the issue that you want fixed. But that’s a whole thing for another time.

what we really need right now is some older players to come back and show the new guys “the ropes”. I have seen a few players who seem promising to stay, and we need to help build them to be better players. There really has been positive changes, I won’t lie. And right now there’s more than just money and raiding to do. You can, if you chose to, teach players to be a good “purger”. 

Theres my spew

18 hours ago, DaPainWayne said:

So... this state of mind actually is part of the issue that a lot of players share. You decide not to come on because there isn’t “enough” players, which in itself creates the issue that you want fixed. But that’s a whole thing for another time.

what we really need right now is some older players to come back and show the new guys “the ropes”. I have seen a few players who seem promising to stay, and we need to help build them to be better players. There really has been positive changes, I won’t lie. And right now there’s more than just money and raiding to do. You can, if you chose to, teach players to be a good “purger”. 

Theres my spew

THIS IS A RP SERVER AND I CANT RP IF THEIR IS NO PEOPLE SO COME ON GUYS LETS PURGE BOIS... But for reals I have been playing purge with some good new people that actually like the server. We need more of the old community back because that is how the server died in the first place is that it was abandoned by the community and if their is no players on then new people see that and don't want to join. I hope we can all come back to purge and have some good times and get the player count back up to what it was like in February I want the support of what it was like from the community then. Thanks to the people who actually took the time to read this and who are trying to bring back the good ol days of purge #LetsRevivePurge  

Guest old name on purge:Bomphuzz

Hey, old player here from 2015? gmod machine broke lol so i couldnt play purge for 2+ years. I was really sad to see that yall took it down. I feel like it'd be great to bring it back, but maybe some changes? For instance, the barrel meth system- Easy money, easy to buy. although it may be op, yes, you could use it as a way to attract more players for an extended amount of time, and revert back to the oven system. I'd really like to see it back online. Thanks!

8 hours ago, Guest old name on purge:Bomphuzz said:

Hey, old player here from 2015? gmod machine broke lol so i couldnt play purge for 2+ years. I was really sad to see that yall took it down. I feel like it'd be great to bring it back, but maybe some changes? For instance, the barrel meth system- Easy money, easy to buy. although it may be op, yes, you could use it as a way to attract more players for an extended amount of time, and revert back to the oven system. I'd really like to see it back online. Thanks!

Ask the new manager dalaw about this he could give you some answers and thank you for the comment

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.