strawberry crab

"New" Guns For Breach are Balanced but still have some flaws

Time To OBSESS about something meaningless! 

Anyway so I made a SP (shitpost) a couple of months ago about a objective scp tier. So I decided to the same sort of things with the guns this time except it's not a shitpost, mostly. rather an actual list of best overall weapons based on the "bar" and overall output of the weapon.

So anyway the guns for breach got replaced two weeks ago. While some of the overglaring issues regarding the smgs/rifles such as power, rpm etc. were resolved in the wake of the new guns some more were added. As some guns on the surface seem balanced though some are now are actually weaker than there predecessors.  A weakness in strength if you will. For example the glock while more powerful than the previous one by a factor of over two actually now as a whole is overall weaker for  DPS, RPM and stability have been reduced from a 84 DPS, 480 RPM, 83% stability to  60 DPS (for scps), 360 RPM (effectively), 60% stability.  Btw None of these guns for breach are bad (unlike the previous smgs)  though some are stronger than others.

It's not just the Glock but some other as well more notably the Deagle. Have recieved nerfs with the new update now that scps only receive 33% damage, 18% apparently for SH if armor is stacked on meaning it could take up to 21 bullets to take down a single SH unit if SH armor does indeed stack with SCP bullet resistance. 

Thus maybe it could be fixed by giving some semi-auto weapons a higher RPM so that they match their previous counterparts.

Anyway Best Guns, Based on stats (bar) Detail in Weapon Stats

Pistols

Highest Damage: Deagle (obviously)

Okay Overall: P250 (27)

Good Overall:  Dual Barettas (29)

SMGs

Highest Damage: UMP45

Okay over all:  MP7 (32)

Good over all: PP-Bizon (38) (probably best common weapon, come on lets be honest)

Rifles

Highest Damage: AK-47

Good overall:  AUG (39) (very high accuracy for a full auto)

Okay Overall: Galil (32)

Also cause a couple of people asked about I decided to make a list of the Weapon stats.

List Of Weapons Stats: https://justpaste.it/1qqbk

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED

space.png

An idea was proposed to add a type of weapon, perhaps energy weapons, that did bonus damage to scps. Balance is still however being looked at

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

5 minutes ago, Xy_ said:

An idea was proposed to add a type of weapon, perhaps energy weapons, that did bonus damage to scps. Balance is still however being looked at

@Xy_ Yeah a more effective energy weapon would do the the trick, I presume ER1 that was previously in breach or possibly to include higher damage weapons.  As more effective weapons against scps  and higher damage weapons were actually going to be a suggestion I was going to make but energy weapons sound like a great idea.

A higher damage weapon at the cost of stability and RPM:

R8.jpg

space.png

1 hour ago, Xy_ said:

Could you maybe adjust shotguns and sniper rifles as well while you're at it so they're less garbage?

Silence Mode would be nice too, so I don’t have to shoot teammates. I use a laptop so the mousepad at the bottom can accidentally get clicked by my wrist so

8 hours ago, Ikus said:

Silence Mode would be nice too, so I don’t have to shoot teammates. I use a laptop so the mousepad at the bottom can accidentally get clicked by my wrist so

If you meant safety, you can activate it using SHIFT + E + R. Otherwise idk how "silence mode" would help with shooting team mates.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

2 hours ago, Xy_ said:

If you meant safety, you can activate it using SHIFT + E + R. Otherwise idk how "silence mode" would help with shooting team mates.

obviously he wants his guns to be silenced so no one can hear him shooting his teammates.