Ninja Chris

Ninja Chris's Silence/Restriction Appeal 3 (actually my 6th or something Xd)

rPermanent Silence:

eYour In-Game Name: Ninja Chris

dYour Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41443504

uMute Reason Abusing players and mic spamming.
cMute Length: Permanent Silence, 15/10/16.

tAdmin That Muted You: Reduct

iAppeal Reason: I had received no previous communication bans before being permanent silenced and feel it was too harsh, I have also reformed and I am a nice guy. :^)

sResources: 
sSourceBans: https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_1:1:41443504&Submit

oPermanent Restriction:

hYour In-Game Name: Ninja Chris

aYour Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41443504

nBan reason: Not healing during Aldiun ultimate on Skyrim.

dBan Length: Permanent Restriction, 27/5/17.

sAdmin That Banned You: Koala

oAppeal Reason: I did nothing wrong during the situation. The Heal Mage died during the round and I was trying to maximize the efficiency of the Heal by using it before the next damage attack as it only has two uses. If I had used heal while everyone was screaming at me and Alduin had used fire every single time after, everyone would have died. Due to running out of time Alduin used it's ultimate (which heal cannot protect from) and everyone died. At the start of next round I was permanently restricted.

mResources: 
eYoutube:

Fun Fact, Koala was not the only admin on the server at the time. In the admin chat, I pushed to have you perm ebanned because I was getting really frustrated with the amount of trolling at the time. I'm pretty sure Koala wasn't 100% confident in the ban and I persuaded to do it. (Though it has been a while so this may be false).

Looking back at the video (and having a bit more experience), I can see that the perm eban was harsh considering you were doing a legit strat to save the heals. I think the current admins should reconsider the ban (but obviously do what yall want, this aint my server anymore :lenny: ).

11 hours ago, WarpedCakez said:

I'm pretty sure Koala wasn't 100% confident in the ban and I persuaded to do it.

That's why she's a horny monkey, she wanted to look good in front of her onii-chan so he would notice her.

1 hour ago, Ninja Chris said:

That's why she's a horny monkey, she wanted to look good in front of her onii-chan so he would notice her.

didnt i say i wasnt a monkey anymore? use the correct term!

40 minutes ago, koala said:

didnt i say i wasnt a monkey anymore? use the correct term!

was using past tense. please don't assume the tenses of my sentences, they're really sensitive.