Stormy178

Greetings Programs

Hello everyone, I am Stormy178, I originally started playing GFL HnS a few months ago, but took a few months break, but I just came back 2 weeks ago.

You would mainly find me playing on the HnS, but I may end up joining other servers(like the newly re-announced Minecraft) soon enough.

I also like to play other games like GTA V(Online as well), and a few others. I hope to see some of you soon, on HnS or elsewhere.

What I like, given the title, is playing online on the grid. Other than that, see you soon.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Love your name, are you a subtle storm or a loud one? (Hahaha I'm hilarious I know)

I'm going to put a bit of self promotion here.

Join our Purge server sometime and I could teach you how to play. (Just a DarkRP server so it's not that difficult)

If you ever want a buddy to play GTA with, shoot me a message man!

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Stormy178
10 minutes ago, DaLaw said:

Love your name, are you a subtle storm or a loud one? (Hahaha I'm hilarious I know)

I'm going to put a bit of self promotion here.

Join our Purge server sometime and I could teach you how to play. (Just a DarkRP server so it's not that difficult)

If you ever want a buddy to play GTA with, shoot me a message man!

Depends on the situation. I've also mainly played DarkRP since I started playing Gmod. I've heard of Purge back then, and have always wondered how much different from DarkRP that gamemode is.

Not trying to break any rules here, but I'd play GTA if not for me getting my own dedicated server(still figuring that all out.) That, and I just got Beat Saber, so I'm hoping to play that soon enough.

I've forgotten to mention, I started playing Gmod as the Gmod 12 version was just in it sunset, and just as Gmod 13 came out.

Edited by Stormy178

Yeah, I'd be down to play, do take note, I prefer to play with a controller.

A few other games I like to play, VRChat(I love missing work people as tiny avatars), Town of Salem, I also have a PS4 with some games. As for Xbox, PC only I am, and just got the Xbox game pass(Sea of Thieves, anyone?)

You know how to add me, my username is the same everywhere (same profile pic too)