Stormy178

VIP TeamSpeak Issues/Post count bug

I have 2 bugs to report.

1, I tried using the account settings to sync my TeamSpeak account to my forums account, create a new channel even, but I see nothing happen even when I'm connected to the server. I thank @Unknown for assigning my rank manually, but I still cannot create my own channel, even from my phone (I use chrome on both PC and my phone)

2, I've noticed that when posting, sometimes the post count doesn't go up as it should (I've made 13 posts, 14 with this one, and 9 are counted, 10 if this one is counted properly.)

6 minutes ago, Stormy178 said:

I have 2 bugs to report.

1, I tried using the account settings to sync my TeamSpeak account to my forums account, create a new channel even, but I see nothing happen even when I'm connected to the server. I thank @Unknown for assigning my rank manually, but I still cannot create my own channel, even from my phone (I use chrome on both PC and my phone)

2, I've noticed that when posting, sometimes the post count doesn't go up as it should (I've made 13 posts, 14 with this one, and 9 are counted, 10 if this one is counted properly.)

AFAIK Teamspeak sync is broken, has been for a while.
You don't have perms because it was the gfl bot that would create channel and assign you channel admin.

Some sub-forums don't add to your post count (like spam ones)

yeah.gif

2 minutes ago, Leks said:

AFAIK Teamspeak sync is broken, has been for a while.
You don't have perms because it was the gfl bot that would create channel and assign you channel admin.

Some sub-forums don't add to your post count (like spam ones)

Ok, I understand the bot being broke.

As for the post count bug, I've only posted in the regular forums, some of my posts are replies to threads (this one, for example)

@Stormy178 For forum post count, some sections do not have post count enable. For example, these sections are disable:

I think there's more, some game server forum section might be disable too. They do not want to allow users to spam and gain post count from it.

Also, some may be "content" rather than "post". For example:

For myself, currently I have 2504 content count, but I also have 3827 post. 2504 content count are the ones that's not consider "post-count enable". These are the disable post count. However I technically have 3827 post-count if I included the sections that had post-count disable.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Ah, I see. But I also am detecting a system that only counts 1 post in a short period of time(do correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyways, case closed, feel free to lock this mods.