mark71

New Special Round for SCP breach server

i have an idea you can create a special round its going to be like morbus 
What is really going to be is that there will be only  researchers and scp 939s but the special thing is when 939 kills you respawn as a scp 939 gate A and gate B open only in the last 2 or 3 minutes 
the name of the special round can be the thing or a strange day 

Hey, @mark71, thanks for your suggestion! I have moved this to the suggestions subforum for Breach. Remember to post server-related suggestions in the relevant server's suggestions subforum.

and what is going on with the formatting?

Wanna know what I am up to? Take a look at my personal Trello board or my cards on the Development Trello board!

8 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

The fucks a morbus?

Morbus was an old gmod gamemode. Kind of like alien TTT. I really enjoy it, but it mostly died out.

As for the round, meh. 939s could easily get spotted via them having no flashlights and collision.

2 hours ago, Pizzy said:

Morbus was an old gmod gamemode. Kind of like alien TTT. I really enjoy it, but it mostly died out.

As for the round, meh. 939s could easily get spotted via them having no flashlights and collision.

And no guns.

So maybe in this round scp 939 could use flashlight and take guns  but cant use guns its not be allowed but he can take guns and use flashlight only in human form the only way to know who is 939 is check if you see a body with the name of the suspect on this round the bodies will not disappar and the name of the player who was killed can be seen be able to know is name and the way he die if he got killed by scp 939 if you find the player you can kill him when he dies he will change form to scp 939 but the firsts 939s be hard tp discover because he have no body  the firsts have more hp like 1500-2400 the ones who changed them be with 400-800 hp and on this round if 939 got shot he not change form to scp 939 only if he die and if the player die by gun shot he not respawn only if scp 939 kill him 

• 4 weeks later...