OneBitGaming

lets all get on purge again at the same time!

let's all plan a date sometime this month where we all can get on at once. Try to make a date together that fits all parties. Im pretty good all month, I can make time. 

Image result for green time stone

• Like 4
  • OMEGALUL 2

I'm trying to get management to pay attention to the new Purge server I made under the new Anycast network we have (92.119.148.7:27015). The new network will certainly help the server's population in my opinion so I do believe this is a great idea.

This is a good opportunity to fix all the previous issues with the server and (revamp?) the server perhaps.

Thanks.

• Like 5

I already had my spring break about a month ago which is weird I know, but since jit has spring break wanna plan to get on 4/13 or 4/20 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

around noon to evening

@OneBitGaming Spring break is different for every other state. A lot of states new the Pacific coast has it on mid-April. And some has it on March, very few has it around February.

Achievements

already had my spring break and this server isn't fun anymore lol 

5 minutes ago, DaLaw said:

I have a whole to-do list I am starting on my break. So hopefully a decent amount of things can get fixed.

fix the server 

19 hours ago, Madaraa said:

stay tuned. :)

this is the longest i've stayed tuned and tbh kinda growing sick of the server always being on the fritz in some way. 

sucks to see ppl giving up on the server. :( I hope to see at least 5 ppl online sometime this week. anyways I got my benefit for my medical bills so I won't be on tomorrow most likely.  

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.