Haider

Problem In Extension Compiling.

Hello Guys I wandered in search of a program that compile BotoX extensions but I can't find it . I am finding program for about 2 years and I don't have much hope left. So I decided to pop this topic. I will be very thankful If the developers tell me the name of the program. I really shall be thankful . Kindly grant my request and try to tell me the name of the program.

Super_saiyan_goku_dragonball_super_by_rayzorblade189-d9x9owu.png

Posted  Edited by Ninja Chris
9 hours ago, hifielie said:

Hello Guys I wandered in search of a program that compile BotoX extensions but I can't find it 

Visual Studio? :benfacepalm:

If you've been trying to find Visual Studio for 2 years you shouldn't be fucking with and trying to copy paste other people's extensions which you have no idea what they do and the issues they may have. You're also better off asking people on alliedmodders since:

1. They're SourceMod Extensions.
  2. Botox isn't apart of the .com community.
  3. Botox is banned from this community.
  4. Botox rarely plays anything, nor is he maintaining any of his public code because .ru merged with .com, which is why it's public in the first place.
  5. GFL use to strip his name out of his plugins before deciding to just copy paste them. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

https://wiki.alliedmods.net/Writing_extensions

Edited by Ninja Chris

4 hours ago, hifielie said:

You know that Nide doesn't have any professional developer and other problem is Pivovaric so I decided to ask GFL.

You know that Botox is perm banned from GFL and Nide compiled Botox's extensions when Botox made them public

Posted  Edited by hifielie

@Ninja Chris But I still have one question left what version of visual studio should I use 2005 or 2008 or 2015? and what source sdk should I use sourcesdk 2013?

Edited by hifielie

28 minutes ago, hifielie said:

@Ninja Chris But I still have one question left what version of visual studio should I use 2005 or 2008 or 2015? and what source sdk should I use sourcesdk 2013?

The latest versions for the best compatibility since SourceMod is backwards compatible? Also Source SDK and SourceMod SDK are two completely different things...

As I said before, you really shouldn't be trying to fuck with shit you don't understand.

At the very least, try to gain an understanding of what you're doing and what you're trying trying to copy paste before you make a mess of everything.

You're better off asking questions and learning about extensions here https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=74 instead of a gaming community which has no relation to the author of the extensions you're trying to compile.

@Ninja Chris I installed visual studio 2019 and tried to compile the extension in dll but It is showing many errors I cant understand the errors. But it shows that i have to install sourcesdk from git in visual studio to compile extension please help me what to do next

52 minutes ago, hifielie said:

@Ninja Chris I installed visual studio 2019 and tried to compile the extension in dll but It is showing many errors I cant understand the errors. But it shows that i have to install sourcesdk from git in visual studio to compile extension please help me what to do next

I don't know how to code nor have I ever compiled an extension before.

There's an endless amount of resources available which take seconds to find. Do your own research instead of wasting your time asking me questions you don't understand and will not be of any use to you even if you were spoonfed the answers.

• Why do I want Botox's extensions?
  • What do Botox's extensions do?
  • What if Botox's extensions are outdated?
  • What if Botox's extensions break in the future?
  • Are Botox's extensions even compatible with my server?
  • Are Botox's extensions even compatible with the bitrate of my server?
  • Are Botox's extensions even compatible with the operating system of my server?
  • Are Botox's extensions even compatible with the plugins of my server?
  • Are there any side effects to Botox's extensions?
  • Do Botox's extensions even work?
  • What's the difference between a DLL and an SO?
  • What is an extension?
  • What do extensions do?
  • How do I compile an extension?
  • How do I edit an extension?
  • How do I read an extension?
  • What are these compile errors I'm getting?
  • How do I fix these compile errors?
  • What is Visual Studio?
  • What does Visual Studio do?
  • Why do I need Visual Studio?
  • Do I need Visual Studio?
  • What is SourceSDK?
  • Is SourceSDK irrelevant and a completely different thing to SourceMod SDK which was already pointed out two posts ago as well as a bunch of other things regarding compiling extensions who knows ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)?
  • What is SourceMod SDK?
  • What language are these extensions written in?
  • How do I write the language these extensions are written in?
  • How do I read the language these extensions are written in?
  • What is SourceMod?
  • What is MetaMod?
  • What is SourcePawn?
On 4/12/2019 at 8:22 PM, Ninja Chris said:

As I said before, you really shouldn't be trying to fuck with shit you don't understand.

At the very least, try to gain an understanding of what you're doing and what you're trying to copy paste before you make a mess of everything.

You're better off asking questions and learning about extensions here https://forums.alliedmods.net/forumdisplay.php?f=74 instead of a gaming community which has no relation to the author of the extensions you're trying to compile.