dont care, fuck off

Petition to reallocate silences/bans on people

What we should do is have an expiration on mutes if the player shows commitment to the server and continues playing for a period after. It shouldn't be an easy milestone but I'm thinking more in kakarots case he still plays years after being muted. Make it like 100 hours playtime on the server for an unmute (sorry LQ). If they continue to offend then just mute them again and the 100 hours starts over. People can mature and see their wrongdoing and I just feel if you continue to play that long you should get another chance.

3 hours ago, 850whodie said:

all i'm saying is free the guys. koni, kakarot, lq, wilford, fidler...

Hmm I thought you were dead since 2k16?

I don't agree with perm-muting maxdevil666, he is a good kid aside from his occaisionally toxic attitude, he works at his mom's flower shop and just likes to troll a little bit when he has free time on ze, I think it'd be much better to sit him down rather than perm-muting, while with other people here, they can be hateful just to be hateful

4 hours ago, Loco said:

8 hours ago, 850whodie said:

all i'm saying is free the guys. koni, kakarot, lq, wilford, fidler...

I saw him several times in 2017.

93896602_p0.jpg

why not monetize this... $50 for the first time you unmute, $75 for the 2nd, $100 for the 3rd, etc... 

Its kinda how parking tickets work, and eventually people start parking better, and also the authorities make a shit load of money. 

seems like a win-win.  

this is not capitalism so you cant have a deal here now quiet sir. money not going to solve anything if he gonna mic spam again. kakarot already start spamming in chat for faperote either way so enjoy the cancer on the sv 

22 hours ago, Loco said:

i was on for a good bit for the first part of 2017. Pretty much died right after i got that rizo win, been on like 5 times in 2 years. Good times.