SerAxolot

Ban Appeal

Name: Revolver

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:59665965

Banned by: @TheSadBandit

Ban reason: Attempt Mass With Jihad

Why you should be unbanned:
Well, this will be a stain on my record for being on the same week I tried to get admin. I had gotten a jihad from a dead t's body and activated and jumped off after I did. I should have jumped off sooner as it went off before I killed myself. No one died to it and no one reported me, but I was banned for it. I do understand that I really shouldn't have done that and was ok with the slay, but I don't believe I should have been banned due to the circumstances around it

1787080702_ScreenShot2019-04-12at8_20_19PM.png.c6e4a9f2d5c14e73f6c5f47aed34d36d.png

The rules don't state that more than 1 person has to report you in order for it to be considered an attempted mass with a jihad ban. I'll go ahead and unban you, be more mindful as you were previously staff and (I hope) would know the rules of the server. Next time don't blow yourself up in a group of 5 people.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Guest SkydivingSquid

It's @TheSadBandit's ban, but personally I feel this is a little petty. He didn't end up killing anyone and I doubt his intentions was to RDM. Yes, damaging still counts as RDM, but I personally don't see this as having Mal-intent. Hell - I "technically" double massed when I sent a C4 on for 10 minutes and put it dead center on the outside of the tester. Then lobby trolled me, grouped around and played "Russian roulette" snipping a wire at random. Thankfully I wasn't karma banned or banned for mass. No reports, but I definitely could have been. I like to use "intention" in my bans. Like I said, it's Bandit's ban, and he has full reign over it, but I would unban. Just my two cents. 

Love you, @TheSadBandit

🦑 

If anything a slay would be worthy of this. Technically didn't kill anyone and doesn't count as a ban. Don't get ban happy. 

P.S. I'm not siding, just stating what I see.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif