Posted  Edited by Dominick

I was gonna' make a SCP-046 suggestion, but I couldn't think of a way to make it fun to play as, yet. 

So instead—I GIVE YOU FUCKING CLOWNS WITH GUNS

You are SCP-1799

You are "Mister Laugh", from the Little Misters series.

Anyone who listens to you just laughs at you, so you've had enough.

You've equipped yourself with a revolver and a medkit, and are 'boutta head out.

Kill everyone and escape the facility.

Spawn Location—wait, do I even need this anymore?

Well, due to Site-19 being completely stuffed with SCPs, and on the other maps I have no clue where anything spawns.

If you add this (I hope) you'll find someplace to put it in each map.

Gameplay Mechanics:

Equipment:

+HL2 Revolver (or maybe a TFA revolver with high amounts of damage)

+HL2 Medkit Weapon

Passives:

+All humans can "hear" your voice chat and and "see" your text chat.

+All humans that perceive your communications (as above) will begin to Laugh (see description).

Stats:

Base Health: 500

Speed: Human Speed

Achievements + Points:

Like most other SCPs, SCP-1799 earns points by killing people.

No achievements are related to this SCP.

Description:

SCP-1799's main attack mechanics are pretty straight forward. He has a revolver, not too much health, but a medkit to make up for it.

However, his laugh mechanic is an original feature that does not borrow already-existing weapons.

All humans that "listen" to SCP-1799 speak, whether it be text or voice chat, begin to LAUGH.

This causes their screen to blur, and shake around, while emitting laughing sounds (I guess) that let other players know their location.

This makes them extremely disoriented, and easy to apprehend by SCP-1799 or other SCPs.

Despite borrowing similar mechanics to a human. SCP-1799 cannot pick up weapons, or use any other healing items (294, 330) other than the medkit weapon already provided.

Resources:

This is how ya'll mfs look suggesting SCP-1799

Extremely short suggestion due to being really easy to add, as the revolvers and the medkits exist already. Have fun you clowns.

Edited by Dominick

• 2 weeks later...

+1.  Good idea, but sound showing where people are isn't really that good because of people like me who have only one earbud working.  How about an outline of the player that shows through walls, instead?