Lospher

Broken Elevator Spot in City8

On HNS there is a map called City8. When you spawn and go left there is the door that takes you into what I call "The Secret Area". There is a building that has this elevator like lifter that takes you to the top floor of the building, but I noticed some people were able to clog the elevator making it near impossible to get there. This spot is basically a GG spot and should be fixed/removed. Now it isn't impossible to get there as a seeker but you need at least three seekers for a spot that takes less than 20 seconds for somebody to get there by themselves. That is why I think it should be fixed/removed as its very unfair and not cool.

Posted  Edited by Musical

Hi @Lospher , 

Thank you for reporting this potential "broken elevator spot" to our team. 

The elevator spot is perfectly fine, and should be easily accessible to all players (seekers and hiders). There is a button located on the lower-floor of the elevator which should bring the elevator up and down easily... 

Elevators should be used only as a tool to assist players up and down from multiple floors, and should not be abused to where it can't have this functionality. 

If you notice anyone "clogging" or "spamming the lift button", please take screenshot and/or video evidence and report it, or call in one of the available staff members, as we will be able to further sort it out. Clogging the elevator or spamming the button to which is impossible for a seeker to have an equal chance of getting players is known as exploiting, and will result in a punishment for the person doing it.

Feel free to add me on steam if this issue continues to occur. I will be able to join and enforce rules to prevent this from happening again. :)

My Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012612567/ 

*Requesting Thread Closure, as I believe I've sorted out the issue:)*

~Musical, HNS Admin & PURGE N00b. 

Edited by Musical

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

If they clog the elevator it's against the rules anyway 

- Don't block the elevator

also im a month late to seeing this oh well