VilhjalmrF

History of GFL Breach

Seems like a 100% documentation of the history, it smacks you with facts also!

"COUGH" 

21 minutes ago, VilhjalmrF said:

(TURNS OUT THEY'RE JUST BAD AT THE GAME)

"COUGH"

Also

21 minutes ago, VilhjalmrF said:

most of the famous breach servers died except for GFL

I Know alot of players come from a certain dead server that i will not name since we are on the forum for a different server, even tho its dead. so probably a decent amount of people know what server i'm hinting at so can we have a moment of silence...

ok silence is over.

is it ok to say the names of dead servers?

don't know if anyones gonna get this reference from that server but its worth a shot "Aku"

817658739_FlowerZ.thumb.png.5bf77aa140b61b74c725a98d32be45f8.png

image.png.47609d048ef327e928a296b5149734fb.png

31 minutes ago, Mr Z said:

is it ok to say the names of dead servers?

Yes as long as you're not advertising or promoting their community.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

A new Hope

Circa 2017(ish) - 2019(now)

The new age was beginning although the past was a chaotic mix many new players still looked out to the future for hope. This was regarded as “a bad move”.

Although two of the musketeers had seemingly vanished one stayed behind to help guide the new users in the right direction. The new disciples began to learn the teachings that three musketeers had left behind and this sprung about a mini age called “The Admin gold rush” here is where many staff such as myself, Ravelord, Sofics, Evilcheesburger, Nooby and many more became staff or admin after months of playing as normal users. This was good for two reasons.

The first reason is because it lead to a slightly more active community and the second because the growing player base  was finally begging to take shape and have enough staff to be slightly more secure against toxic players. So finally the servers future looked bright again.

However this did not last very long because  a new challenge threatened to end Breach. SCP secret Lab, many players flocked to the new Breach game arms wide with a passion entranced by its fancy graphics and Free price tag. Although most players seemed to never have played Gmod Breach, it was frightening to see such a large free game steal some players from the server.

Thankfully It didn’t completely wipe the server out as many thought it would. Mostly because it sucked, but that’s not important.

The server returned to “business as usual” with many non toxic people playing such as Mudkip, Myfu22, Astral Rouge, and many more. However later  Rain gamma became staff and Indoraptor joined the game so, it balanced out. However things never remained calm because 

The very next step into the current age had only just begun.

Posted  Edited by Carthing2
5 hours ago, Astral Rogue said:

So who will be the next three musketeers when Kite resigns? 

*cough* me, Rave and [redacted] *cough* lol

[Data Expunged]

Edited by Carthing2

Also since im bored it might be worth mentioning RN and Last Bastion even though I never played on bastion I think these servers deserve big respect for promoting Breach as a whole regarding I migrated from RN. These servers are dead now because it’s survival if the fittest.

I played in RN Breach it was horrible. You could get banned for taking off your vest. There were many bugs too. The owner of the server was really lazy with everything. The server went down when someone hacked it or something.

6 hours ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

If it's a dead server, how can it promote that community?

Sorry to seem troll'ish, but if the community is dead & no longer exists, is it still advertising?

I only ask because I do make mention of my previous community from time to time, and although it it long dead, I prefer to avoid bans 

Some of them are still around but no longer a breach server.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

3 hours ago, Carthing2 said:

*cough* me, Rave and [redacted] *cough* lol

[Data Expunged]

No. A huge negative.

8 hours ago, Astral Rogue said:

So who will be the next three musketeers when Kite resigns? 

Well here they are: CD, Kaito, and Rae(Joker).

1 minute ago, Finnick said:

ok and

And you can just go away.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

2 minutes ago, VilhjalmrF said:

No. A huge negative.

Well here they are: CD, Kaito, and Rae(Joker).

And you can just go away.

Me, Kaito, CD

I dont see joker get on much and I don't really know him as well as you guys do.

1 hour ago, RainGamma said:

I played in RN Breach it was horrible. You could get banned for taking off your vest. There were many bugs too. The owner of the server was really lazy with everything. The server went down when someone hacked it or something.

Don't Disrespect RN I was there when it ended and it was the server that introduced me to Breach.

Just because the Owner was a Madlad Does not mean his server was bad.

Also the reason for getting banned for dropping vests was because the servers researchers and MTF shared the same player model.

I think the server is dead now and I obviously do not support it anymore but hey first time bias. lol

1 minute ago, Carthing2 said:

Don't Disrespect RN I was there when it ended and it was the server that introduced me to Breach.

Just because the Owner was a Madlad Does not mean his server was bad.

Also the reason for getting banned for dropping vests was because the servers researchers and MTF shared the same player model.

I think the server is dead now and I obviously do not support it anymore but hey first time bias. lol

Yea server wasn't that bad imo. But the owner was just.. not what you expect...

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

34 minutes ago, Carthing2 said:

Me, Kaito, CD

I dont see joker get on much and I don't really know him as well as you guys do. 

Lol Joker gets on everyday. And Joker, CD, Kaito are like the 3 best buds xd. I don't see you hanging out with us in lobby. :lenny:

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

early 2018

the age of cancer has begun and come with it are cancer and toxicity at this age many gamer have come from a land call try hard ,they are mastery of bhop and guns to make life a living hell for the normie gamer here enter "Hyper" he wasnt a toxic person at first but slowly becoming one as his adventure in a land hes is used to with his fellow try hard hes have move on to discord and becoming friend with the staff member here joke have come here and there but they didnt expect him to become a chaotic evil person

5 months have pass and the dawn of summer is showing the server is pack with epic gamer alike .The cancer era has reach half way and still ever growing, this is the time the cancer side of Hyper has shown to every body in discord because of a foolish man name "Carthing2" he ask the man to draw "lambda" in french .Hyper done what hes ask but carth is feeding Hyper with Cancer and a pile of Cancer

1 month has pass and Hyper has evolve from comic to "art" to wtf is that and the primary source come from lambda pfp

we are now in the current era and so much has pass and so many soul have Hyper break with his "art" to this current time and age