VilhjalmrF

Good Ol' Days

Guest SkydivingSquid

I’ve never played breach or even know the first thing about it. . . but this looks fun. May have to give it go someday. 

This certainly does bring back memories. 

I still remember the old Site 19 we used to play on (the one with the red room in EZ being the armoury) , 076 being overpowered, some of the old people on Breach, the One Cell society (which was quite a humorous time), and other memories. 

Signature..png

Posted  Edited by Supreme leader 049
9 hours ago, VilhjalmrF said:

I really do enjoy playing with all of you guys no matter how angry or frustrated I may be on the server

Except me :lenny: and what about the time five d class bullied 082.

Edited by Supreme leader 049

Posted  Edited by Hunting4r2d2

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there a time a while back in which every gun only did one point of damage? Either way, I still remember when there were only four playable SCPs and sources of healing were about as rare as a med student without anxiety. 

However, a lot of good times were had on this server.

Edited by Hunting4r2d2

1 hour ago, Hunting4r2d2 said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't there a time a while back in which every gun only did one point of damage?

When your karma was low, this was possible, but no gun ever had it's damage value explicitly set to 1.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Posted  Edited by strawberry crab

*inhales* This is an extremely well done post that demonstrates in full detail the psychological state of breach when 035 was on the SCP team and dares to bring new frames of reference and on the server.   It gives great insight into our own very existence and acts as a mirror of some of the hardest concepts we grasp in life.

yes it does bring back memories jokes aside tbh.

Edited by strawberry crab

space.png