IronBrandon22

IronBrandon22 Unban [4/28/2019]

Name: IronBrandon22

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:205766129

Banned by: I don't know [It doesn't say]

Ban reason: aimbotting.

Why you should be unbanned: I no longer hack and will never again on your server(s), I am very sorry.

When I try to join:

28302858_GarrysMod4_28_20196_44_32PM.thumb.png.129ecd8935145eb2d9f7d1d1919a4932.png

@loucop banned you. 

You were banned like 2 weeks ago. You have to appeal 1 year AT LEAST after you're banned.

919204958_ScreenShot2019-04-28at9_02_31PM.png.41c7b2d92529cda65313e1a7648211ee.png

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

As @TheSadBandit mentioned, aimbotting is a permanent ban which can be appealed after 1 year from the time of ban. @MilkMan would be the only person who would have the authority to overrule this decision, however considering you admitted to aimbotting, it is unlikely the decision will be overturned. 

If you are still interested in being a part of the GFL community, you may submit an appeal on April 7th, 2020. The Senior Admin and Server Manager will search you history to validate that you have not been caught or banned from cheating/hacking in that year timeframe. If your record comes back clean, you may be allowed access to our servers again. 

Squid 🦑

Edited by SkydivingSquid

I think what unknown meant to say is that GFL does not tolerate cheats in any case, we do appreciate you behind honest, adminiting you have cheats and removing them but that does not excuse what you done. Apolgyzing does not revert actions, especially cheating. If you do feel like the decision made was unjustified you could freely talk to @MilkMan (TTT server manager) in DMs for further conversations.