Chuckles1

Chuckles False Ban Appeal [4/29/2019]

Posted  Edited by Pyros - Edit Reason: removing email

Hello, My little brother got banned from your TTT Minecraft server. Last night, this dude shot him in a round and he called a KOS on him. Once he did that he killed him and he reported him for RDM. Other people in the server followed this dude, constantly calling KOS on him and RDMing him, submitting false reports and calling my brother a N word and faggot. Then they all changed there names to (1) Chuckles (2) Chuckles ChuckIes with an I Chuckles is an RDMer and *******les. If the logs were checked before the admin banned him. From the one round he had a false RDM called on me. he didn't shoot anyone, kill anyone, yet these guys constantly found where my brother was at and killed me. My brother started to cry and a my pc is in my room so I was naturally in there and I said what is wrong. he should told me that people were being mean to him and I looked at the screen When an Admin came on online. I guess the admin sided with them and banned my brother for mass consistent. I don't really know what happened and I know my brother has a short fuse so please email me at so I can find out what happened

Edited by Pyros
removing email

Posted  Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch

Hello Chuckles, we appreciate you trying to defend your brother but we also need you or your brother to follow this format 

Although this is your decision about the email part, I feel like it would be safer for you to delete it for privacy/safety reasons 

Edited by TimeForYouToGetAWatch

Heres the thing. If your brother wasnt friends with all of them(because there was a healthy sized group involved) that still doesnt justify revenge rdm/targetting. Especially if its consistent and a mass. If anything revenge will make it worse. Always try to get a hold of admins or have someone do it. I was asked to come on and i took care of everything. Never will what your brother did justify being targetted/rdmed etc. Never will i take anyones side if they break the rules. Period. So no i didnt take their side. I banned all of them including your brother. 

770524299_BS-Copy.jpg.37ff03c3ca97f48994e08654a361d046.jpg

MMMMMMM AHHHHHHHHHHHH (2).jpg

Name: Chuckles

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:214489574

Banned by: BeanSparrow2206

Ban reason: Mass Consistent 

Why you should be unbanned: I was targeted by people who did not like me for some unknown reason.

Posted  Edited by Chuckles1

according to my brother he did not do any revenge and none of them are friends on his friends list. Plus how long is My Brother banned for, I have no idea and so does my brother

Edited by Chuckles1

I merged both topics as 2 for one appeal wasn't really needed. As for how long your ban is, you were banned for 1 week. 

You can find your ban history by clicking on "ban".

Cheers!

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Posted  Edited by Chuckles1

really only one week. Screw this. he said that he was permabanned. He can wait a week before going on the server. Plus thanks for having to put up with me all day long.

Edited by Chuckles1