Pedro

TF2 Suggestions

2 hours ago, Alejandro said:

Fuck dodgeball, its the worst idea. 

Bring back WARIOWARE

Thanks

-Alejandro

I mean, sureeeeeee, but I'm not re-coding parts of that game mode like I did back in the day lmao ;) (it was a cluster fuck to modify lol). I do think there's a TF2Ware 2 out somewhere, though.

Also, Dodgeball was fun af, lol.

17 minutes ago, Roy said:

I mean, sureeeeeee, but I'm not re-coding parts of that game mode like I did back in the day lmao ;) (it was a cluster fuck to modify lol). I do think there's a TF2Ware 2 out somewhere, though.

Also, Dodgeball was fun af, lol.

P-Please... :c

Some really cool neat ideas

• Orange (plz and with advertising ty) 
  • 2Fort EU server
  • 2Fort US #2 (Rotational with !rtd) 

┍━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

spacer.png

┕━━—━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

59 minutes ago, Mejilla said:

If it’s out there, we need it. 

Its been a real struggle to respond to some of the more severe cases of hackers in the servers here recently. As admins, we need some sort of stealth/incognito mode. 

Sure, we can hide our tag through a command. But the players can still watch us join the game and go into spectate. Any one of those players can go to the forums and figure out who is staff and who is not. Most may have played a lot and recognize us as admins when we join; our cover can be completely blown. If there is some sort of plugin for each admin to enable and disable an incognito mode, we truly do need it. 

Most hackers will go into closet mode when they realize there is an admin on, or if players are blurting out that they reported them and an admin is on their way. This makes our job 10 times harder than what it should. A good amount of us agree on the fact that we need this implemented, so I thought it would be good to bring it up here for more input.

We have a plugin for csgo 1v1 where we go into spec and it says we leave the game but obviously were there. idk how they could do that for tf2 but hopefully you can it really comes in handy

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mejilla said:

If it’s out there, we need it. 

Its been a real struggle to respond to some of the more severe cases of hackers in the servers here recently. As admins, we need some sort of stealth/incognito mode. 

Sure, we can hide our tag through a command. But the players can still watch us join the game and go into spectate. Any one of those players can go to the forums and figure out who is staff and who is not. Most may have played a lot and recognize us as admins when we join; our cover can be completely blown. If there is some sort of plugin for each admin to enable and disable an incognito mode, we truly do need it. 

Most hackers will go into closet mode when they realize there is an admin on, or if players are blurting out that they reported them and an admin is on their way. This makes our job 10 times harder than what it should. A good amount of us agree on the fact that we need this implemented, so I thought it would be good to bring it up here for more input.

I’ve looked around for it before but never could find anything other then the sightjack plugin that is less then ideal. Maybe we can see if the cs:go one will work with TF2 aswell.

Vote For Pedro

Maybe we can make more servers for places like the E.U or U.K, Just a slight suggestion. 

"Sacrifices have to be made to get somewhere in life." - Rebecca_Doodles (Friday Night Funkin' Starving Artist Mod)

• 2 weeks later...

I feel as if an AFK manager, at least for the hightower server, might be warranted. It's not uncommon to see 3-5 people just in spawn afk, which is kind of annoying when you're trying to connect to a full server. Just my opinion though, thanks :).

afk.png

2 hours ago, gamble said:

I feel as if an AFK manager, at least for the hightower server, might be warranted. It's not uncommon to see 3-5 people just in spawn afk, which is kind of annoying when you're trying to connect to a full server. Just my opinion though, thanks :).

afk.png

Will be added to 2Fort#1 and Hightower asap.

Thanks.

Vote For Pedro

For hightower

-  3 caps to finish one round. (Like 2fort)

-  Maybe have a vote to disable capping for 30 minutes (Have it so it's 80 percent say yes, again concerns can rise with this one)

Globally

- Make a note that players/members should not comment on admin apps unless there is an issue with proof.

Major concerns should be pm'd to manager

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

2Fort #3 

spacer.png

10 hours ago, 7a5a said:

Remove carts so I don't hear the annoying loud ass sound they make when someone pushes them

remove ur ears 

spacer.png