Shabby

Favorite Garry's Mod Map?

Posted  Edited by Shabby - Edit Reason: Epic Map was added

Over my time with GFL Hns I've seen and discussed many maps, but today, out of curiosity! I want to know what the community thinks of my favorites. Here is a list of four maps that hold a special place in my heart ranked good to greatest!
New Donk City
Airbus

Christmas Downtown
RPG Village

What do you think and what are your favorites? Comment down below :3

Edited by Shabby
Epic Map was added

Posted  Edited by De-throne

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Airbus. The spots are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the spots will go over a typical player's head. There's also Pigeon's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his playstyle- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The players understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these spots, to realise that they're not just creative- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Airbus truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Pigeon's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic RPG Village. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Pigeon's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Airbus tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the children' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎

Edited by De-throne