Liloz01

Badges

Just now, Zero said:

@Liloz01 So what's the deal to get these badges do we comment on this thread or do you come find us?

Your Team Leader, Division Leader and/or a Director will give your badge(s) to you. You don't gotta do squat unless if after 10/05/2019 you still don't have your badge(s). If this is the case, then report it using this form: https://gflclan.com/forms/38-missing-badges-form/.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

I noticed the examples don't have operator badges, are those still a thing?

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

21 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Operator no longer exists. (It might in Breach, but we don't pay attention to Breach  :klappa: Jk. If any Server Manager or Team Leader wants a badge making, it can be done.)

Thank you!

16 minutes ago, Duc2000 said:

Operator was merged with Server Admin a while back. I suggested it to @Xy_ along with some other stuff I don’t remember. The reason it was removed is because the forums started to look like a rainbow which, admittedly, it’s going back to that.

Posted  Edited by Duc2000
2 minutes ago, Skittlez said:

Operator was merged with Server Admin a while back. I suggested it to @Xy_ along with some other stuff I don’t remember. The reason it was removed is because the forums started to look like a rainbow which, admittedly, it’s going back to that.

When it was removed, there was still a badge. Now the badge is gone. I knew about the rank being removed.

Edited by Duc2000

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Just now, Duc2000 said:

When it was removed, there was still a badge. Now the badge is gone. I knew about the rank being removed.

Sorry, I misread what you said. Yeah, adding a badge seems reasonable. Queue and I both somewhat agreed that badges are rank-like while achievements are for event-like things (CS:GO tourney, Karaoke, AOTM, etc.)

33 minutes ago, Skittlez said:

Great suggestion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've been trying to recover my old programming guides (the first set of guides I did not stage in a word document, and so I do not have it saved elsewhere).  I was very skeptical when I saw the updates and some unusual movement I often preach against, but some of these are good updates- badges have been needing some attention for a long while.  I still see a lot of things I don't like, but overall it's okay.  Keep up the good work. 

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

34 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Great suggestion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I've been trying to recover my old programming guides (the first set of guides I did not stage in a word document, and so I do not have it saved elsewhere).  I was very skeptical when I saw the updates and some unusual movement I often preach against, but some of these are good updates- badges have been needing some attention for a long while.  I still see a lot of things I don't like, but overall it's okay.  Keep up the good work. 

Appreciate the kind words. There are many ideas that are being tossed around and this one happened to catch traction. Hopefully, more productive changes will come soon. There was an idea that I needed to make a server admin+ thread about. We’ll see how that goes! 

As for your programming guides: I saw the request for them on the “Post Retrieval” thread @Xy_ made with no response. I’ll be sure to bring it up again to see if that’s something we’d be able to recover. Also, I’ll look through some of the trash bins to see if they may have gotten duplicated. (Don’t ask, lol.)

Thanks, Skittlez.

Guest SkydivingSquid

I know I’m late to the party, but 10/05/19 is definitely October 5th, 2019... This is why we dumped your tea into the ocean. 

1 hour ago, SkydivingSquid said:

I know I’m late to the party, but 10/05/19 is definitely October 5th, 2019... This is why we dumped your tea into the ocean. 

y'all the only dumbs that use the calendar the wrong way

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Badges should all be given out now.

If you do not have the badges you should, use this form (https://gflclan.com/forms/42-missing-badges/) and I or @Ben will assign them to you, if confirmed that you actually deserve it.

All old badges should now not appear on the site. If any do, please report it to me or @Ben. Contributor badges are not being reset. You will recieve them as achievements soon.

Here is the link to the update thread: https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/40558-badges-update/

Thank you!

• Liloz01 featured and unfeatured this topic