Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Skittlez said:

Operator was merged with Server Admin a while back. I suggested it to @Xy_ along with some other stuff I don’t remember. The reason it was removed is because the forums started to look like a rainbow which, admittedly, it’s going back to that.

When it was removed, there was still a badge. Now the badge is gone. I knew about the rank being removed.

Edited by Duc2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Achievements

Just now, Duc2000 said:

When it was removed, there was still a badge. Now the badge is gone. I knew about the rank being removed.

Sorry, I misread what you said. Yeah, adding a badge seems reasonable. Queue and I both somewhat agreed that badges are rank-like while achievements are for event-like things (CS:GO tourney, Karaoke, AOTM, etc.)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Skittlez said:

Operator was merged with Server Admin a while back. I suggested it to @Xy_ along with some other stuff I don’t remember. The reason it was removed is because the forums started to look like a rainbow which, admittedly, it’s going back to that.

 

Great suggestion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

I've been trying to recover my old programming guides (the first set of guides I did not stage in a word document, and so I do not have it saved elsewhere).  I was very skeptical when I saw the updates and some unusual movement I often preach against, but some of these are good updates- badges have been needing some attention for a long while.  I still see a lot of things I don't like, but overall it's okay.  Keep up the good work. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Joshy said:

 

Great suggestion ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

 

I've been trying to recover my old programming guides (the first set of guides I did not stage in a word document, and so I do not have it saved elsewhere).  I was very skeptical when I saw the updates and some unusual movement I often preach against, but some of these are good updates- badges have been needing some attention for a long while.  I still see a lot of things I don't like, but overall it's okay.  Keep up the good work. 

 

 

Appreciate the kind words. There are many ideas that are being tossed around and this one happened to catch traction. Hopefully, more productive changes will come soon. There was an idea that I needed to make a server admin+ thread about. We’ll see how that goes! 

 

As for your programming guides: I saw the request for them on the “Post Retrieval” thread @Xy_ made with no response. I’ll be sure to bring it up again to see if that’s something we’d be able to recover. Also, I’ll look through some of the trash bins to see if they may have gotten duplicated. (Don’t ask, lol.)

 

Thanks, Skittlez.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SkydivingSquid said:

I know I’m late to the party, but 10/05/19 is definitely October 5th, 2019... This is why we dumped your tea into the ocean. 

y'all the only dumbs that use the calendar the wrong way

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Pyros said:

y'all the only dumbs that use the calendar the wrong way

Who tf reads it day then month 🤦🏽‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, JGuary551 said:

Who tf reads it day then month 🤦🏽‍♂️

everyone that has a brain :kappa: 

  • Like 1
  • OMEGALUL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Badges should all be given out now.

If you do not have the badges you should, use this form (https://gflclan.com/forms/42-missing-badges/) and I or @Ben will assign them to you, if confirmed that you actually deserve it.

 

All old badges should now not appear on the site. If any do, please report it to me or @Ben. Contributor badges are not being reset. You will recieve them as achievements soon.

 

Here is the link to the update thread: https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/40558-badges-update/

 

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...