Grz_

The same IP banned

Your In-Game Name:   Grz_RrAeKin9

Your Steam ID: Grz_RrAeKin9

Mute Reason and Length: Duplicate Account, 20160 minutes

Admin That Muted You: Console

Appeal Reason: I did nothing wrong in the game, I'm always a kind player in the server, I talked to the supporter in discord and he said that it is a wired ban. 

Today I woke up, and join the server, and get banned immediately. My wifi is public wifi in the whole apartment, there are lots of people using that, maybe it is because someone gets banned in this Ip, but I really did nothing wrong.

than you Jguary, so is there any possible to unlock my account, because i really want to have fun in the server, and i really upset about this ban

Firstly, you joined the server with an ALT account by the name of VIPBanana [STEAM_1:0:497400164]. After getting caught with bhop hacks, you re-joined the server with another account. This account goes by Grz_RrAeKin9 [STEAM_1:0:201396603].
Both of this account have the same IP address.

And somehow Grz_RrAeKin9 joins the server 12 minutes after VIPBanana was banned. Coincidence?
Please explain

Firstly, I don't know who is VIPbanana, but my Wifi is public wifi in the whole apartment residential building, this public wifi charges us  $35 a month, there are more than 1000 people in the residential building, this might the reason of why we got the same IP.

And also I think if that banana played ZE, it might have the evidence that we play at the same time in the server because if I am banana, I cannot play two accounts at the same time right? Admin can check that.

And besides, I saw that banana only banned for a week, but I was banned for 2 weeks, I think it is irrational.

I've always been a kind player in the server, and I kindly ask you to deal with this case fairly, and I really love this server. 

Yes herro it is me, chinese guy I am lives in melbourne appartment. sorry i no speak english so my chinese is not very good. I love to play siege of rainbows in chinese it is a very fun game. Oh my god you are also chinese guy who lives in melbourne appartment and plays zombies and rainbows of siege how we have very so in common. Surely since we play zombies together we would have seen eachother on at same time!!!!

1b9a28861ce35f7bdd7ad9115208007893ed3858

for some reason you always connect immediately after i disconnect and we have never been on the server at the same time and we both started playing 4 days ago omg that is so coincidence we must are chinese hive mind have!

https://stats.gflclan.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerhistory&player=2713407

https://stats.gflclan.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerhistory&player=2713160

mfw literal cheaters who inject bhop scripts and ban evade only get banned for 1 week, but speed demons that trigger a boss to prevent people from glitching it and forcing them to beat it properly get permed. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm just defending my rights. I understand that it's your job to provide an enjoyable gaming environment for players. I don't know why you reply to me in this way, but your attitude makes me sick.

• Guest locked this topic