SLAVE

CS:GO 1v1 Server Ban Appeal

Name: SlickSLAVE LucidRP
Steam ID: 
STEAM_1:1:212449383

Admin who banned you: Console
Sourcebans ban link (Can be found with the yellow button uptop):   https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=SlickSLAVE+LucidRP&Submit=Search

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Permanent Ban

Why should you be unbanned?: I believe my brother was hacking on your server and was banned. His username was "The Prick" and he was using bunnyhop scripts, I believe that i should be unbanned because i feel that my brothers actions should not be used against me and have me punished even though he was the one hacking. I am a well known player within GFLs'  1v1 server and that I'm really active, some people may know that i applied for Operator but was declined due to lack of playtime and i feel like that the people who know me know that i hate hackers and hopefully believe me when i say i don't hack on ANY game.

Why should we reduce or undo the mute/ban?: Because my brothers actions have been punished with a ban against him and me even though i have no control over what my brother does/chooses to do.

Note: You may or may not be asked to provide a lengthy demo in cases of uncertainty
Edited by SLAVE
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1

Thanks for appealing for your mute/ban on the 1v1 server.

My vote on the mute/ban(+1 not remove/-1 remove): -1

Reason for my opinion(down below)

I think this is a flaw in our ban system, we have people getting falsely banned, cuz of another user on the IP. Slave is a good kid, not a person to hack. He have reported many hackers himself and even tho some of them arent hacking he can see what he did wrong. He is not a hacker, and there is 2 reasons for that. 1. he is way too bad for hacking. 2. His moral standard wont allow him to such thing. Thats what i believe either way. idk how to fix this problem, but i hope someone higher up know....

Thanks for playing on the 1v1 server :)

• OMEGALUL 1

Achievements

2 minutes ago, Mamoru said:

Thanks for appealing for your mute/ban on the 1v1 server.

My vote on the mute/ban(+1 not remove/-1 remove): -1

Reason for my opinion(down below)

I think this is a flaw in our ban system, we have people getting falsely banned, cuz of another user on the IP. Slave is a good kid, not a person to hack. He have reported many hackers himself and even tho some of them arent hacking he can see what he did wrong. He is not a hacker, and there is 2 reasons for that. 1. he is way too bad for hacking. 2. His moral standard wont allow him to such thing. Thats what i believe either way. idk how to fix this problem, but i hope someone higher up know....

Thanks for playing on the 1v1 server :)

1. Thanks for understanding my situation
2. I AINT AS BAD AS U THINK xD

Na but seriously thanks for replying, means alot :)

Edited by SLAVE

Thanks for appealing for your mute/ban on the 1v1 server.

My vote on the mute/ban(+1 not remove/-1 remove): -1

Reason for my opinion(down below):

I've seen Slave play on GFL a number of times, so I can confirm he is an active member to say the least. I can also firmly say that I believe he shouldn't be receiving collateral off his brothers punishments. A possible suggestion to prevent this sort of mistake happening again could be to only allow the ip join IF he/she is a member/trial-admin/admin, rather than a New User. And if they try to apply member then only allow access through one said account under the ip. This of course is a suggestion, I have no clue if this is possible but, it might be!

Thanks for playing on the 1v1 server 👁👅👁

Edited by godis7
Noticed a typo

Accepted. I will be removing your ban. Consider this your last warning and make sure your brother doesn't hack on any GFL servers again. 

• Winner 1