BOWSERFROMHALO

Ban Appeal

I had been slayed and banned by and admin on their TTT server. Hear me out. I come back from nether in minecraft_b5, and I see the admin (myPHART) facing another person. From my perspective, it looked like the corpse went in the direction of the admins gun shot, looking like it killed him. I asked him what had happened, and he speaks low as all hell I couldn't hear a thing. Keep in mind this person could be a traitor, so I say, "Listen from what I saw, you shot someone. I can't see what gun you're holding, if you're inno then I'm sorry." I kill him. I then ID the body and he is a traitor. So I'm thinking problem solved he killed someone so I killed him. Unfortunately, he didn't have the gun that was used to kill, so for that I apologize. I then tried arguing for it, and put myself in the right, when he just gags me and mutes me so I can't say anything anymore. I waited the 5 minutes and then spoke again, to find him saying goodbye, you can't argue with an admin, some doohickey like that, and banned me. I have donated to the server and have had the best times on this server making friends and all. It's a shame to see admins like these being in denial and putting themselves on a high horse just because of their status. I would like to know if I may be unbanned, and if you can take further actions with this abusive admin. Thank you, carry on with your wonderful day.

-BowserFromHalo

Steam ID: BowserFromSonicTheHedgehog

Banned by: myPHART

Ban Reason: Arguing over slay

Why I should be unbanned: 

I had been slayed and banned by and admin on their TTT server. Hear me out. I come back from nether in minecraft_b5, and I see the admin (myPHART) facing another person. From my perspective, it looked like the corpse went in the direction of the admins gun shot, looking like it killed him. I asked him what had happened, and he speaks low as all hell I couldn't hear a thing. Keep in mind this person could be a traitor, so I say, "Listen from what I saw, you shot someone. I can't see what gun you're holding, if you're inno then I'm sorry." I kill him. I then ID the body and he is a traitor. So I'm thinking problem solved he killed someone so I killed him. Unfortunately, he didn't have the gun that was used to kill, so for that I apologize. I then tried arguing for it, and put myself in the right, when he just gags me and mutes me so I can't say anything anymore. I waited the 5 minutes and then spoke again, to find him saying goodbye, you can't argue with an admin, some doohickey like that, and banned me. I have donated to the server and have had the best times on this server making friends and all. It's a shame to see admins like these being in denial and putting themselves on a high horse just because of their status. I would like to know if I may be unbanned, and if you can take further actions with this abusive admin. Thank you, carry on with your wonderful day.

-BowserFromHalo

Posted  Edited by JGuary551

I just wanna say you did get unbanned. 

But I think you still wanna hear what Myphart has to say so I’ll leave it open till he does

Edited by JGuary551

image.jpeg.c5698c2d3670a49d660e08b65bcee65a.jpeg

5 minutes ago, JGuary551 said:

I just wanna say you did get unbanned. 

But I think you still wanna hear what Myphart has to say so I’ll leave it open till he does

Thank you for unbanning me.  I am open to whatever they have to say, I just hope they can UNDERSTAND rather than just be obnoxious about it and deny everything I am saying.

18 minutes ago, TimeForYouToGetAWatch said:

@myPHART and that’s not even a valid ban reason smh 

exactly, i find it outrageous that the reason, "arguing over a slay" is even a ban option. theyre saying i cant put myself in the right and because they are admin, they can do what they want.

15 minutes ago, BOWSERFROMHALO said:

"Listen from what I saw, you shot someone. I can't see what gun you're holding, if you're inno then I'm sorry."

That's killing off sus. If you don't know for 100% fact that he killed the person, then it's off sus. Nevertheless, we don't ban for RDM based off sus, worst case is a slay and mutes/gags if the people keep arguing it. It shouldn't have gone to the extent of a ban.

53 minutes ago, BOWSERFROMHALO said:

exactly, i find it outrageous that the reason, "arguing over a slay" is even a ban option. theyre saying i cant put myself in the right and because they are admin, they can do what they want.

before assuming and stating wrongful facts, I would consult the admin who banned you. Maybe the story is different, maybe something else happened (you rdmed more than 1 person), who knows, don't just state false facts though.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by myPHART - Edit Reason: Clarification.

Sigh. Please don’t lie about what you’ve done.

I explained to you the full reasoning of why you were slain.

You didn’t even bother to check what weapon had killed him, or if the body had DNA. You immediately jumped to the conclusion that “I had killed him” and proceeded to kill me EVEN THOUGH I said “to check the body, I hadn’t done anything.” The body was killed by an ENTIRELY different weapon that what i had, and had NO DNA.

After I had slain you, you then proceed to call me a “butthurt admin crying that he was found out about his T round.” I proceed to gag, then mute you (in order) for being toxic about a slay. You then false report me saying the same thing. I warn that if you continue, you will be banned. Lo and behold, next round you continue your nonsense.

This is on you for continuing to push something that never happened. I gave you my reasoning, AND I gave you several chances to quit the toxicity and you didn’t take it. I even unbanned you because I felt bad for doing it, and yet you’re still here.

Have a nice day.

Edited by myPHART
Clarification.