Playboi Quarti

Unban me plz lol

Name: Quasimoto/Playboi Quarti

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:216381389

Banned by: Console 

Ban reason: Karma Too Low

Why you should be unbanned:  i followed out 2 false koses ( didnt get reported or slain for following them out) and i killed the admin on rn two times. the first kill he told me to kill him if i wasn't a bitch and the second time was just rdm lol. plz unban me ;)

You admit to rdm contributing to your karma ban, yet still want unbanned. 

Doesn't seem like a smart choice but I do appreciate the honesty. 

@JadedJade @MooTheCow @SkydivingSquid

Are the senior admins and they'll look and decide if you should be unbanned or not

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

1 hour ago, Playboi Quarti said:

its only 1 real rdm :) i just got fucked the system 

2 RDMs don't equal to a karma ban. It'll lower your karma to about 800, but the karma ban isn't issued until 650 or less karma. RDMing 4 people or more would lower your karma to that level.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Firstly, Those without relevant Information to the topic, Please stop posting.

Secondly: If you care to explain your Most recent ban(The RDM and leave ban), Ontop of the fact that you just admitted to RDMing, That'd be nice.

You also have a Att mas ban from within a year, Its been awhile, But Not a single previous ban helps your situation out. If you care to explain any of these previous bans.

It would also Help, IF you named the admin you killed (As pointed by time, I apologize.)

image.png.514430c4ed43ccf30ee6e386e40b2868.png

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

Guest SkydivingSquid

Honestly, with having a 1w ban on your record for att mass + leave within the last year and an RDMx2 and leave within the last couple months, I think you should serve this one out.

appreciate the honesty in your report, but you clearly RDM’d at least twice - (killing someone, even if they dared you, is still RDM). Take this time to familiarize yourself with the rules. When your 24 hour ban expires, pay more attention to your karma. If your karma is low, you can always ask an Admin to give you a karma reset. Most will be happy to help you out. 

🦑

After Talking to the admin that was Online during it, He didn't report you, Neither did the other people, But it was mentioned that you did straightup RDM people, Which proves you're still Toxic in terms of Gameplay, even after being banned twice.

I agree with Skydiving all the way here, You can serve this one Out, And unless you Fix your act, you'll likely server out all of your K-bans.

If you enjoy our servers, I highly suggest Sitting in Spec to allow your Karma to come back up, Or ask an admin (As Skydiving pointed out, I'm just Pushing the Idea that it's better than getting another ban)

Have a good day!

This can be locked, and moved to Close, Please.

Sincerely, Senior Admin Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png