trollster5

Perma ban

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:71900787 

Banned by: CONSOLE

Ban reason: Your trolling is done

Why you should be unbanned: Its been a long time and I lowkey wanna play gmod again. Its been 4 years I have matured and no longer troll. 

•  

"It's been 4 years."

Firstly i'm gonna start this off with: I'm biased with this appeal, and thus i will provide information on him Rather than saying he shouldn't be allowed here.

Trollster is the reason Alot of our Prop-kill rules are the way they are, Atleast he Lit that flame.

He caused alot of issues Back then, and I personally feel like he'd still cause trouble now.

That being said, after his perma-ban in 2015, He tried to play again, in 2017, Under the name Leon Draisaitl (Screenshot will be attached.)

image.png.f84a0ab0ce7216a940c7ef73488499ec.png

Mass RDM Ban, Karma ban, and a Perma-ban from me for Ban Evasion.

This is why i feel like he'll still cause trouble, Because 2 years later, he still was causing trouble.

And that's all she Wrote.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely, Senior Admin Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

You made a ban appeal on a different account as well and PB-N-J had responded to it, denying it. You weren't very mature during that appeal with your famous "weeeeee" in it. That wasn't that long ago and I believe it was when you got banned in 2017. I don't think you have changed since your effort in this appeal hasn't changed. I guess you shouldn't of done this for so many years trollster5, if you had just played the game you would be still playing on the server, I don't know what to tell you.

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif

It currently seems as your appeal is being denied. I will confirm with the manager before closing and moving. 

They still tell your stories to this day, and I agree with the decision so far. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

6 hours ago, Jerry Hat Trick said:

I believe they are referring to the thread posted above.

Also - I may be chastised for posting here, but feel this is relevant; you just appealed a ban for being a dick on another TTT community...  https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/trollster5s-appeal.51981/

As a longtime player here, I sure don't want you back.

Actually no i'm not.

I'm referring to his Alt account "Leon Draisaitl", Which is No doubt trollster, Because 2 admins Literally told me who he was, Not to mention the fact that when he was online with the account, He had asked if i Remembered who he was, And it didn't click until Spazzin, A Former admin who was active at the time, Told me who it was.

He, and a few others, Let "Leon" Play, Because it was specifically someone else Ban evading, That someone else being Trollster.

But since you're trying to say you don't have any Alt accounts, Instead of being neutral, I believe your ban can stay, You're still pulling the Shady business you used to.

And The sentence above is confirmed by the Appeal that was linked, Instead of trying to Own up to your wrongdoings, with a Slight chance of being unbanned for actually being apologetic and having changed, You continue your Hustle and pray that it works.

image.thumb.png.0cd72c32a523efec65401120705a821a.png

Have a good day!

Sincerely, Senior Admin Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png