GlazedGoat

Posting every day until 2845 gets removed or nerfed

6 hours ago, VilhjalmrF said:

Also can you provide what needs fixing or nerfing on this SCP? Saying it just needs a nerf doesn't really help. Because tbh saying nothing about the SCP while making a post that is suppose to be about that SCP is gonna make people take your future post less seriously. Plus Xy (who decides on what actually needs fixing or needs to be removed) will ignore this post until you provide feedback.

Just take this down already

Posted  Edited by GlazedGoat - Edit Reason: Misspelled guts for guy lol

All the mods already hate my guts, I go at nothing to lose

daily comments shall continue.

Edited by GlazedGoat
Misspelled guts for guy lol

Posted  Edited by Dominick
15 minutes ago, GlazedGoat said:

All the mods already hate my guts, I go at nothing to lose

daily comments shall continue.

You fool, you absolute buffoon. Do you not heed my warnings? Are you oblivious to all the consequences? Do you care if you are completely wiped out? Do you care for your own self preservation? To avoid being purged off? Are you a villain? A crook? A deliquent? Are you lusting for death? For your own destruction? Do you understand your possible outcomes? Once you are gone, will you grieve? Will you regret? Will you leave sorrow for the pain that you have bought upon thyself?

You could not possibly comprehend the possible outcome of this situation. The circumstances are far too heavy to outweight. This will certainly result is certain doom. You will perish. You will expire. You will croak. Absolutely flatline. Completely decease in every possible manner that there is to be deceased. You must certainly not long for your own demise. But if you do, then who am I stopping you. This conundrum has been set in stone. You could not possibly unwind what you have done.

Coolio are you sure that you wish to guarantee your own death, in the sense that you will effectively "die" from this current event. No further will you manifest on GFL property, and thou are basically expunged, purged from complete memory and association with the conceptual being of GFL.

Edited by Dominick

DAY 4

GIVE IT UP FOR  D A Y  F U C K I N G  4  

I keep getting told Doomnack suggested the deer, but that’s clearly not true. My husband has much better taste in furries than a stank ass hydrogen deer, I’m sure of it. Any posts of these types are simply trolls, do ignore them