Nicole

I need TERA friends.

Posted  Edited by Nicole

Tera: Rising is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG with engaging, action-packed gameplay. Players must manually block, dodge, and slash their way through enemies as they explore the lush world of Tera. With a wide range of races, classes, and skills to master,Tera offers a compelling MMORPG experience.

PLEASE PLAY TERA WITH ME I NEED TERA FRIENDS.

Tera gets boring sometimes if I play by myself. 

But with a large group it could be fun.

We could make guilds n shit and beat some fucking dungeons

I love you all ;(

Edited by Nicole

Achievements

I have not played Tera in a very long time. I stopped playing around the time Blade & Soul came out and played that for a bit. Eventually, I got into Black Desert, but have not played that in a while either. All three were a fun time, but I do not have the time or patience for MMORPGs these days. If you get a good amount of people from GFL to form a guild, I would consider reinstalling for nostogia's sake.

Discord_qoN8aT2ZDX.png.f28687352471a3aed92f034cf759e7d1.png

I dabbled in Tera a bit but mega low level. I mostly enjoyed Black Desert Online as well, but have not played in a while. Would rather try Skyrim MP, as a working mod has been made as of Feb. Or Dark Souls MP is always a blast.

I haven't played this game for awhile but it gets boring after you play for at least a week or about 100 hours. Also it's a huge ass download space. I mean I do have space for downloading since it has to a of space.

I don't mind playing with you as long as you can wait till June 4th for me to come home from vacation. But that's if you still play by then 😁

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

On 5/10/2019 at 5:45 PM, Bae said:

I haven't played this game for awhile but it gets boring after you play for at least a week or about 100 hours. Also it's a huge ass download space. I mean I do have space for downloading since it has to a of space.

I don't mind playing with you as long as you can wait till June 4th for me to come home from vacation. But that's if you still play by then 😁

Yes I can wait. Hope you have a fun trip :P

Achievements