MrJeffery907

MrJeffery Unban Plz

Name: MrJeffery

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:184644797

Banned by:

Nap14Hockey

Ban reason:Consistent RDM + Targeting [3+ Offenses]

Why you should be unbanned: I am very nice and don't really minge anymore. I know I have lots of bans, but most are for killing rdmers and being karma banned. Got banned like 3 months ago and wont Rdm or propkill anymore

well i'll go ahead and tag the sr admins on this one since nap isn't admin anymore (i dont think)

@MooTheCow @JadedJade @SkydivingSquid

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Well the rules state that we are not supposed to unban permanent bans until they are year old but let me put some more info:

https://forums.hearthigen.com/topic/14173/ronas-ban-request-mr-jeffery/

https://forums.hearthigen.com/topic/16231/cant-post-in-unbans-so-ill-just-post-here/

Looking at these threads you seem to still be toxic/a troll with the most recent case being in April of this year. Not to mention you have a whooping 32 bans with us and if i don't count the karma bans you still have 17 bans, 12 of which being from the start of 2018. I also remember you getting banned/warned/kicked for doing the same things with props even though every admin told you not to. If those bans weren't a wake up call then i'm not sure what is. Not to mention that you have targeting bans as well furthering the toxicity point. I really don't think 3 months is enough time for you to mend your ways and considering that another community banned you for doing the same things you did here a month ago, i'm going to say that you really haven't changed.

So i'm basically going to flat out say that there is really no chance that you get unbanned but i'll give you and the other senior admins a chance to respond if you/they choose to.

@MilkMan can have the last word if he wants assuming he drops by.

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements