FTPgomez

BAN APPEAL

Posted  Edited by FTPgomez

Name: FTPgomez (Chris Gomez)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:439223581

Banned by: DID NOT SPECIFY

Ban reason: I was ban for something called "ANTI-REPORT SCRIPT."

Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned for the mere reason that I have no idea what I could've possibly done to deserve the ban. I should be unbanned because I wasn't given warning or even details of how I broke the rules there was no warning, I was banned for ANTI-REPORT SCRIPT  speaking of which what does that mean!!!! I would also like to add that I really do enjoy this server I only visit TWO servers to play TTT and that's TANGOWORLDWIDE & GAMES FOR LIFE. These servers are the best there's order and fun, that's why I want to be unbanned I love playing on these servers and wish to become a member one day. 

Edited by FTPgomez

According to other Server Managers there is a bug in the program of the server that results in players not being able to answer reports or something. I will be lifting this ban. 

If you want to apply for member I can accept your member application, as this will still come up in the GFL bans, but it will be revoked by my part.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

2 hours ago, TheSadBandit said:

According to other Server Managers there is a bug in the program of the server that results in players not being able to answer reports or something. I will be lifting this ban. 

If you want to apply for member I can accept your member application, as this will still come up in the GFL bans, but it will be revoked by my part.

Than you so much, I cannot tell you how greatly I appreciate this. In reference to not being able to reply or see reports, I did not experience that bug in the system, oh well. One last note I know it will appear in my bans but I am sure that this ban and including another has been revoked due to clerical issues, but I am a little unclear if this has happened before nonetheless, I am happy this will be resolved.

-- A warm Thank You, FTPgomez

2 hours ago, FTPgomez said:

Than you so much, I cannot tell you how greatly I appreciate this. In reference to not being able to reply or see reports, I did not experience that bug in the system, oh well. One last note I know it will appear in my bans but I am sure that this ban and including another has been revoked due to clerical issues, but I am a little unclear if this has happened before nonetheless, I am happy this will be resolved.

-- A warm Thank You, FTPgomez

Two bans being revoked? You only have one ban recently which was this pban and the other 3 were for rdm/leave when i look at it. You are already unbanned for this one. If you look up your ban list it will say that you were unbanned for it and the reason is there. So yeah this ban shouldn't count towards future bans times and such.

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements