MaxDevill666

This kid needs to stop honestly

Your In-Game Name: MaxDevill666

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:92076890

Mute Reason and Length: toxic lmao

Admin That Muted You: floaties

Appeal Reason:  Im here leading on diddle and i get kicked FOR NO FUCKING REASON, then i preside to join back really fucking mad as IM FUCKING LEADING, asking who was the trashmin who kicked me WHILE LEADING, i get no answer and proceed to get muted, this is not the first time this fucking autistic admin does this, getting KICKED AND MUTED for no fucking reason WHILE LEADING makes me think that this kid has a personal problem whit me, is this the kind of admins allowed? Having personal problems whit some1 and if he doesnt like him u just get KICK AND MUTED even tho u are LITERALLY LEADING THE FUCKING TEAM. I can not explain how fucking mad i am at this garbage ass admin

Posted  Edited by MaxDevill666

see how this kid has no fucking idea on how to get me banned, yes i did have permission as i play it for a couple of seconds, and btw what in the fuck does that even have to do whit u muting me ON DIDDLE WHILE LEADING, why is this kid still allowed to have admin, he fucking abuse me when theres none regulars nor admins, in that clip right there theres was my peps, people who dont hate me just like this guy does.

Still waiting for the answer on WHY DID U KICK ME WHILE LEADING AND WHY DID U FUCKIGN REFUSE TO GIVE ME AN ANSWER ON THE KICK AND THEN PROCEED TO SILENCE ME

I REPEAT S I L E N C E not a mute, not a gag A FULL SILENCE this is the second time this kid silence me for no fucking reason, I NEVER and probably will never get mad at a mute/gag as i do get out of hands sometimes and i absolute respect every admins authority , but this fucking kid needs to get stoped.

Not only he is not giving an answer on his actions BUT he pulls a clip OUT OF CONTEXT. Im starting to think this guy is a journalist cause he is so full of shit its amazes me.

Edited by MaxDevill666

and btw why THEN did u not do anything? and proceed to ban/silence/gag/mute everyone? Il tell u why, cause we where allowed to have a little bit of fun by some1 superior to you, honestly im fuming on how much of a pathetic human being u are.

44 minutes ago, ZNlercy said:

I never heard you lead so I guess I'm deaf. But i belive that you just talking shit something /shrug

true i never lead cause I DONT NEED TO there are multiple good leader out there that are way better than me (mostly cause i dont speak the language) but here, there was the maxdevill hate club, fen,sky,this trashmin and more, IN THE CLIP HE SHOWED every single friend of mine and an actual good admin was there, SO thats why he couldn't do anything about it, and for some reason he brings that, which btw was like a couple of days.

Posted  Edited by Elemental

@MaxDevill666 if u want admins to take u seriously how bout u use that big brain i know u got and stop insulting them. Common sense, like calling ur boss a dumbass and then asking for a raise...

Edited by Elemental

Posted  Edited by MaxDevill666

Thing is elemental i cant respect this guy, who should not even be an admin, i will respect a cop, but not a cop that goes and kill an innocent person, i will respect him if he was an actual admin who doesnt do this kind of dumb things.

Also u tell me how respectful will u be when some1 is abusing his authority and u getting affected by it.

Edited by MaxDevill666

Posted  Edited by Elemental

Welp i see where you're coming from but take my advice, if you want to see results in your favor, be nice and respectful. 

22 minutes ago, MaxDevill666 said:

i will respect a cop, but not a cop that goes and kill an innocent person

If that cop was holding you at gunpoint, would you respect him then?

Just say you think you were falsely muted and kicked, and you wish for this to be looked into. Everything else is so unnecessary and not gonna help your case. If you havn't realized, you are insulting the ones who will make the final decision for you. 

Edited by Elemental

I'll be the first to say: this has gotten to a point where it's redundant. Keep it to the appeal or the appeal will be closed. 

If you have a complaint about staff, bring proof to the manager or division leader and we'll go from there. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

33 minutes ago, Elemental said:

Just say you think you were falsely muted and kicked, and you wish for this to be looked into. Everything else is so unnecessary and not gonna help your case. If you havn't realized, you are insulting the ones who will make the final decision for you.

yes, now that im calm i will apologize for the insults as u are right and will take this to the admin complain aswell

20 minutes ago, WigglesWorth said:

I'll be the first to say: this has gotten to a point where it's redundant. Keep it to the appeal or the appeal will be closed. 

If you have a complaint about staff, bring proof to the manager or division leader and we'll go from there. 

Yes the thing here is, im getting admin abused/ target SILENCE im not even getting muted or gag im just straigh up getting abuse by the same admin, as he just showed on that clip (which btw is like 3 days old) i was allowed by an admin to play that.

The point here is, he is showing a clip thats like 3 days old as a prove to the this particular KICK and SILENCE???? Why no kick and or silence me and the rest of the people spaming? OH RIGHT, there was another admin who allowed it, otherwise he woulda muted me whit no warning nor even saying absolute nothing.

If i need to go to admin complain let me know cause i will, this guy needs to stop

Unprovoked, this individual has a history of blatantly disrespecting rules, as well as the community. I find it hard to tolerate as well as allowing such conduct on our server. Here are a few more examples of the type of person he is. These clips are from the same session.

https://streamable.com/l8zp9

https://streamable.com/9u72l

https://streamable.com/yda22

Great so instead of actually doing something on the site u decide to wait till im actually doing something good to silence me? like ????

1 vid: same as the first clip

2 vid: shit mb i got mad there lol, i dont remember what happen but for me to get actually that mad people where probably trolling or something sorry for that 1 :(

3 vid: i didnt quite say it.

also just close it at this point, mute is over , but im gonna have to turn the obs now everytime i get to play because i may get admin abuse by this guy smh.

Quick question, are admins allowed to change their name? As i will also have to see if he is properly doing his job or just targeting me.