Dr_Steel

What game are you the most excited for?

For this year it probably has to be Borderlands 3, Absolutely love ARPG's.

Next year it'll probably diablo 4, Everything around it lines it up for a 2020 release and a 2019 reveal.

Have a nice Day!

Sincerely, Davoony.

• Like 1

Swords and Souls: Neverseen.

I loved the flash game (Swords and Souls) and I'm glad that they're making a full game now.

I'm also looking forward to Borderlands 3 and Halo: The Master Chief collection on PC. Just because I loved Borderlands 2 and all Halo games.

I wasn't really excited for anything (this year, at least) until I heard the rumor that this years COD will be Modern Warfare 4. I created the Steam account I currently use specifically for MW2 and it's one of my favorite games ever.

Halo on PC as well as Cyberpunk 2077. Fucking loved The Witcher 3 and I've watched that E3 presentation from CD Projekt Red about Cyberpunk about 50 times. Absolutely fantastic.

• Like 1

PC Halo and Cyberpunk 2077. I haven't kept myself in the loop of anything else to be honest and even with those two, I don't really keep myself updated on stuff. Kinda excited for Doom Eternal's gameplay but not entirely excited for the story since it's turned into shit.

Garry's Mod Mobile ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But actually Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Cyberpunk 2077. I hope cyberpunk sets a huge precedence for new games going forward, I think that'll be cool to see.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.