Nyatsuki

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Ene#3939

Why were you banned?: 

• Overly toxic to other users, before and after a moderator has warned
  • Posting suggestive imagery of children (which was grouped under NSFW by moderators)
  • Having had too may second chances within previous appeals/issues

Why should you be unbanned?

I apologize for my behaviour and reflected upon my actions.

I won't act as impulsive anymore and not look for the blame in others but in my actions.

I would also like to add my shoutbox ban from the 16th December 2016 to this appeal, which would be toxic behaviour against the member @Jerry Hat Trick

Edited by Nyatsuki
  • Like 4

+1 to unban from shoutbox, as a sort of "proof of concept" for unbanning you from Discord. If you understand what I'm saying.

With this, I'll withhold my vote on unbanning from Discord (it'd be neutral anyways, or +1 but with heavy restrictions such as image perms removed, embed perms, etc. These would be lifted as time progresses, providing nothing goes topsy turvy).

• Like 1

Please look for Staff threads regarding Shout box bans and Telemetry.

Telemetry has several "proof of concepts."  The only thing ever proven to past leadership is the concept of massive regret, and the likelihood of losing members before the cycle is repeated and additional bans are issued.  The fact that this has repeated on Discord should be further evidence and proof of this concept.

The ban in place was not made by one person alone (namely myself), and it's not based on one particular event such as a heated discussion with Jerry Hat Trick.  I am considered extremely modest when issuing bans or punitive actions...  they're only meant to be a remedy or learning experience, and this was a wonderful alternative compared to a well-deserved permanent ban.

Edited by Joshy
  • Like 1

My prior vote should be ignored.

-1 on both unbans. I just saw what Ene is currently posting on the forums, largely to @Korowa. I don't want any of this content around Discord or Chatbox. Or even on the forums. I can't quite believe it's gone unnoticed by the moderation team. I have posted what I am talking about in the Moderation section of Discord, for anyone reading.

I posted my vote running on the assumption that since the two years have passed and that nothing else damning had occured, as I could not find any recent instances of talks about Telemetry (ene.. nyatsuki.. whatever) in staff forums or discords. I checked prior to this post as well, and even more prior to that as long standing bans were discussed within the teams discord somewhat recently.

My honest intent was to send Korowa cute images, as the forum is the only form of contact I have to her currently.

I was under the impression that they were safe by the rules and that no one would get offended by them

I never had any vile or evil intents to post them, and I apologize