TheCongoJacky

Ban proposal :)

Hi admins, I'm actually not banned nor muted. I'm here to propose to BAN MAKO REACTOR MAP FROM THE SERVER. PLZ ADMIN BAN IT FOR A DAY. Since MAKO causes people becoming more toxic, I'm here to protect the players from being more toxic and so forth. 

GFL SHOULD BAN Final Fantasy VII - Mako Reactor

Your In-Game Name: Final Fantasy VII - Mako Reactor 

Your Steam ID: Final Fantasy VII - Mako Reactor 

Ban reason and Length: Final Fantasy VII - Mako Reactor 

Admin That Banned You:  Final Fantasy VII - Mako Reactor 

Appeal Reason: BAN Final Fantasy VII - Mako Reactor PLZ

If this is serious or not. Look.

i know where you're coming from, I don't like FF maps aswell all to much either. They create a weird vibe where trollers, laser fags, haters, weebs, egotistical people, solo elitist, and is also a ZE clan tag show off orgy all come togther and play these types of maps. All of that can be really off putting i understand. Whether you like it or not FF maps will always be played, i tend to just avoid FF maps and come back after they are gone. Theres really no need to get all toxic and spam rtv while the map is being played which most of the time you wont get anything accomplished.

Just avoid it, come back, be happy.

You saying that you hate mako because of some laser fag on and ruining it then just get off and wait for the next map. Not everyone like mako I know that I used to hate mako because I’m new to the game back then now sometimes I play because I want to use items. But have you ever think about that every map get playing over and over again and old maps start get forgotten. Luff maps coming out more and more, laser map also come out day by day or month by month. You can’t just stop it. It about the players that they just want what they want. Just let them be like that. Everyone have different habit not the same. I’m not saying luff map is bad or something. Every map is good but do you know how to enjoy it or no that a thing. I used to know nothing but I start learning so I know more maps and how to play on those maps. Also it not about the player that play mako become toxic. They already toxic so you can’t change anything. For me I respect all of you I used to hate mako too but now it just a normal map likes others. It just have laser and that doesn’t mean that I’m a laser fag. I play It just for the item. People trolls with earth or not use others items I know I know they just want to be a troller or they just want their epic Solo LOL.

But try to have fun while playing because they will left after ff map. 😄 ❤️

He's not complaining about the map itself, rather the cancer elitism and laser fagging that happens on it

Posted  Edited by mikasa

you can find toxicity everywhere. i dont even understand how a ze map can makes people toxic.

Edited by mikasa

93896602_p0.jpg

14 hours ago, mikasa said:

you can find toxicity everywhere. i dont even understand how a ze map can makes people toxic.

It's not the ze map itself, these people are like this, the map just exposes it, they want to tryhard for their screenshot and get mad at people who ruin it/get in the way of that, as well as jealously/anger to those who are trying to do the same.

Why do you think CS:GO makes people more toxic than Animal Crossing?

7 hours ago, Malal said:

It's not the ze map itself, these people are like this, the map just exposes it, they want to tryhard for their screenshot and get mad at people who ruin it/get in the way of that, as well as jealously/anger to those who are trying to do the same.

Why do you think CS:GO makes people more toxic than Animal Crossing?

Can we ban best korea as well then? That map makes the entire server super autistic.

I'm backk.

On 5/27/2019 at 12:35 AM, Citizen said:

Can we ban best korea as well then? That map makes the entire server super autistic.

Should ban it for disrespecting the DPRK