Harakoni

Harakoni's New Suggestion

Name:  The Sit Anywhere Script

Type:  a super nifty thrifty epic thing

Link(s):  

Rank(s):  N/A

Cost: 

Description:

This deadass epic thingo makes you able to sit on any flat surface with an edge. I originally suggested it as a meme for the test server, until it actually worked REALLY well.
It's REALLY really REALLY hard to exploit and when i tested it (in an hour of testing for exploits such as using it for pseudo-unstuck abuse etc) nothing exploitable could be done.

It's use is the walk bind + the use key, sor for most people alt + e 

It can also be used for some sneaky ledge hiding spots (your legs are near always visible so it can't be abused to hide through walls ceilings)
20190524005747_1.thumb.jpg.0477ae9bcceff5760629e574256017b6.jpg20190524002312_1.thumb.jpg.dac99a41f9ec6cf3fd41ec2c619a9036.jpgDeadass me in deadass funny positions
(I didn't screenshot any good places lmao)

• Like 3

+1 As Koni said, it's extremelly hard to abuse because the addon was created with abuse in mind, so it prevents you from doing so in all cases we tested.

If you want to test it, imu on discord and I'll turn on the test server

• Like 1

+1!

Looks like a great idea!

Only question: Are you still able to easily tag the players if they are sitting down, or is it harder and less likely to tag them?

That's my only concern, but apart from that, looks good! Great suggestion! :) 

9 minutes ago, Musical said:

Only question: Are you still able to easily tag the players if they are sitting down, or is it harder and less likely to tag them?

It doesn't affect in any way 😄

Not gonna lie, I'm extremely mixed on this one.

On one hand, I'm sure it'd be bucjets of fun, hours enjoy,ent and alll that, however.

There's the linhering fear of abuse-I know that the abuse that's even possible at the moment is extremely minor, but it's still a concern. As well as that, it feels as if this may take away from the Hide'n'seek aspect and turn it into a bit more of a 'sit down and fuck around' feel. 

Still, debate is open.:thumbsupup: