Kim Il-sung

Ban Appeal for Rotation TTT

Name: Kim Il-sung

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:55399580

Banned by: Innocent or LilOz (Innocent kept on saying he was going to ban me over multiple hours but LilOz might have done it in the end)

Ban Reason: Ghosting

Why should you be unbanned

I wasn't ghosting. Sure I killed a few Ts and got slayed for not having 'evidence' but you don't have to be a genius to read how people play. The last person I killed was LilOz (a Traitor) because he was displaying patterns of movement synonymous with being a traitor. I assume you banned me with the other Kim because our names were alike and we are on each others friend lists? Is it a crime to play TTT with a friend? I can honestly say I have not ghosted and would love to see any evidence backing up the decision to ban.

Furthermore, Innocent had it out for me for ages. He was warning me for every grenade I threw while not giving a damn about anyone else on the server and even RDMed me. 

Finally, out of all the times I killed Ts only a handful could have even been 'ghosted' if I am correct in assuming that you believe I was ghosting with the other Kim. Why? Because we were both alive and innocent and you can check the logs if they are available to confirm this.

People are transparent as when playing this game. If you want an example, there was a guy (I forget his name but would be in the report log) that was keen as to get tested everyone round and then one round he wasn't. I asked him why and he replied, "because I am a Traitor" so I shot him and he was. It doesn't take a genius... 

I wasn't around for the entire ordeal, @StoneSlote is the one who banned you.

They banned you for ghosting, on the advice of @mario_the_man and @TimeForYouToGetAWatch.

Though, I was going to ban you for consistent RDM on suspicisions or as you word it: "Sure I killed a few Ts and got slayed for not having 'evidence' but you don't have to be a genius to read how people play. The last person I killed was Liloz (a Traitor) because he was displaying patterns of movement synonymous with being a traitor."

You killed me three times, on suspicision, @StoneSlote twice also and I'm sure others. Consistently, with the same reasoning... suspicision. Massive detective brain.

I'll let the three tagged and server managers (@Ben and @Zero) handle this.

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: 

Going to clarify some stuff here:

Innocent/stoneslote banned you

You aren't allowed to kill people because they play a certain way, even if they turn up as a T

You can play TTT with your friends, we aren't against that, but you can't ghost with your friends, and because of what was seen and suspected by us, you were banned

Innocent was just doing his job when he was warning you for throwing nades, since you are not allowed to do that as inno

Innocent does not have a grudge on you, he was only doing his job

Now, I only know this for when you RDM'ed Liloz, but you were innocent on that round while the other kim was a traitor, so your claim that both of you were innocent is wrong

You can't kill someone if they say they are a T, what they did was verbal T bait and that is not KOSable

@StoneSlote can handle the rest

500k.PNG.7609ad6227a2249acd0bccd38d0d8db4.PNG

dmnolife.PNG.8447196721ffd80bf62066b9321cd807.PNG

Spoiler

marioadmin.PNG

dralgaaboose2.PNG

dralgaaboose1.PNG

loucopmass.PNG

zeroleftnute.PNG

zeronoaccessr.PNG

ryanmean.PNG

zerobreak.PNG

volkghost.PNG

kosadmin.PNG

momdemote.PNG

volkdemote.PNG

godgag2.PNG

kitescreech.PNG

kiteprom.PNG

kitemember.PNG

zeroserver.PNG

kitedemote.PNG

slayall2.PNG

tonydemote.PNG

ryanhot.PNG

volklovetony.PNG

volkgay.PNG

volkmass.PNG

wigglesbeat.PNG

kitesuck.PNG

humcent.PNG

pancakezeroass.PNG

epic.PNG

godunforgive.PNG

squidleave.PNG

zerobrazid.PNG

zeroban.PNG

zeroass.PNG

gamble.PNG

bigflip3.PNG

bigflip2.PNG

bigflip1.PNG

pancakeaboose3.PNG

slayall.PNG

robotrdm.PNG

zeromember.PNG

zeromass.PNG

godgag.PNG

doubleaboose.PNG

prom.PNG

zerohax3.PNG

rdmtest2.PNG

rdmtest.PNG

lilozgay.PNG

lilozcock.PNG

2697y22w4d.PNG

1inchpinch.PNG

ducnihilistic.PNG

zerohax2.PNG

zerogay2.PNG

lilozmember.PNG

pulseaboose3.PNG

kiterdm2.PNG

pulseaboose2.PNG

pulseaboose1.PNG

pulsereee.PNG

zerolazy.PNG

rdmrdm.PNG

sadbanditwish.PNG

vaglol.PNG

zerodemotion.PNG

pancakeass.PNG

Achievements

Posted  Edited by StoneSlote

I had played for hours with u watching closely I was murdered on my t round 10 seconds into the round 2 times 1 of which your friend was the T I just slayed and went about my business not paying much mind to it eventually u would t bait with discombob and incinds when u weren’t a t but your friend was, damaging others in the process (he would be a t) while only receiving warning and slays in total combing all the last straw was that u killed Liloz on his t round for doing nothing while your friend was a t.

Edited by StoneSlote

"Furthermore , Innocent had it out for me for ages." If I had a penny for everytime someone said that I'll be rich.

2 hours ago, Kim Il-sung said:

I asked him why and he replied, "because I am a Traitor" so I shot him and he was. It doesn't take a genius...  

Also you don't KOS someone for saying "I'm a T", you can only sus them. You clearly haven't read rules and you killing people for "displaying patterns of movement synonymous" is just dumb in my opinion. You can't trust anyone in the game until proven innocent so of course people are gonna move/act differently.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

11 hours ago, StoneSlote said:

I had played for hours with u watching closely I was murdered on my t round 10 seconds into the round 2 times 1 of which your friend was the T I just slayed and went about my business not paying much mind to it eventually u would t bait with discombob and incinds when u weren’t a t but your friend was, damaging others in the process (he would be a t) while only receiving warning and slays in total combing all the last straw was that u killed Liloz on his t round for doing nothing while your friend was a t.

Even you admit there is no correlation, yet you still ban me for ghosting. Yes I threw an incendiary, and on most servers that is fine but you warned me, which was fair game. However, you also warned me after that incendiary for every other grenade I threw whether it was near anyone or not. You even warned me for throwing a discombob in an enclosed room to prevent you from following me when there was 0% chance of getting damaged. I acknowledge that you might have been able to do this under the rules, but what I contest is that you were targeting me exclusively. I watched 10s of people throw grenades as innocents which you never did anything about, you even got reports of it which you didn't act on until you were hounded. For my last two hours you were exclusively trying to find ways to ban me, which culminated in you verbally harassing me for a round about "how you were going to ban me". Talk about unprofessionalism. 

11 hours ago, Liloz01 said:

I wasn't around for the entire ordeal, @StoneSlote is the one who banned you.

They banned you for ghosting, on the advice of @mario_the_man and @TimeForYouToGetAWatch.

Though, I was going to ban you for consistent RDM on suspicisions or as you word it: "Sure I killed a few Ts and got slayed for not having 'evidence' but you don't have to be a genius to read how people play. The last person I killed was Liloz (a Traitor) because he was displaying patterns of movement synonymous with being a traitor."

You killed me three times, on suspicision, @StoneSlote twice also and I'm sure others. Consistently, with the same reasoning... suspicision. Massive detective brain.

I'll let the three tagged and server managers (@Ben and @Zero) handle this.

Then ban me for RDM? I never read your server rules because your MOTD doesn't display anything and your website is convoluted. I still maintain that I didn't ghost and there is nothing that points towards it... why even put that as my reason if when I make an appeal you come at me with a completely separate reason that you didn't ban me for?

5 hours ago, Kim Il-sung said:

Then ban me for RDM? I never read your server rules because your MOTD doesn't display anything and your website is convoluted. I still maintain that I didn't ghost and there is nothing that points towards it... why even put that as my reason if when I make an appeal you come at me with a completely separate reason that you didn't ban me for?

Someone just has a faster draw than me. I was only adding my two-pennys worth for context.

1 minute ago, Zero said:

Does this appeal still need to be dealt with? @Liloz01 @Kim Il-sung

Not my ban, dawg. I'd guess not though.