raquaza292

mute appeal

Posted  Edited by Pyros

before i start i just want to say if you want to contact me to use the email,but my steam account is linked to email 

so i was playing some ttt on the 24/7 server before i got my astro a10 mic a couple days after and i had to go to the bathroom and my little brother took over for me and shortly after my return i got off and a couple days later i got my mic and nobody could hear me and when i test my mic volume in game it works just fine     after a couple days of nobody helping me i got someone to help me and say that im pgagged and sent me this link so i could appeal. I have been playing fairly so i think my brother may have RDMd someone to make this happen and i now know not to let him play on my pc unless it is on another game.

Edited by Pyros

Hey there, due to how this sub-forum is public and anyone can see it, I removed your e-mail to avoid people using it for malicious intentions.

Cheers!

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

27 minutes ago, Pyros said:

Hey there, due to how this sub-forum is public and anyone can see it, I removed your e-mail to avoid people using it for malicious intentions.

Cheers!

no you didnt

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

• Guest locked this topic